Bra size

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girls tell me how big you are up top.

Couldn't you ask a simple question :wink:

When I'm shopping in Copenhagen, I have to buy 65D (EU standard)
If I'm in France, Belgium or Spain, I have to get 80D
When in Italy or the Czech Republic, I'm 0D (really zero-D)
In the UK, I'm a size 30D
In the US, I'm 30C
Downunder, I would be a size 8C

And then guys wonder why we have to shop for hours... :tongue:

Newfie Amazon

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Couldn't you ask a simple question :wink:

When I'm shopping in Copenhagen, I have to buy 65D (EU standard)
If I'm in France, Belgium or Spain, I have to get 80D
When in Italy or the Czech Republic, I'm 0D (really zero-D)
In the UK, I'm a size 30D
In the US, I'm 30C
Downunder, I would be a size 8C

And then guys wonder why we have to shop for hours... :tongue:
Excellent point. You don't even need to change countries.

Guys need to understand: there's no such thing as one "universal" bra-sizing chart (especially once you get past D-cup) and each bra manufacturer just tends to make shit up. In my dresser right at this moment I have the following bra sizes: 38J, 40H, 40HH, 42FF, 42G, and 44DDD. That covers four or five bra manufacturers. Confused yet? Yeah. That's what it's like for a girl with big boobs. I have three Panache Tango 40-HH bras that fit me the best, and those are the ones I wear the most, so that's what I say my bra size is.

bigboobies

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Guys need to understand: there's no such thing as one "universal" bra-sizing chart (especially once you get past D-cup) and each bra manufacturer just tends to make shit up. In my dresser right at this moment I have the following bra sizes: 38J, 40H, 40HH, 42FF, 42G, and 44DDD. That covers four or five bra manufacturers. Confused yet? Yeah. That's what it's like for a girl with big boobs. I have three Panache Tango 40-HH bras that fit me the best, and those are the ones I wear the most, so that's what I say my bra size is.

i completely agree, i find it nearly impossible to find a bra that actually fits! i end up buying ones with cups that are far too small cos (especially on a budget) its virtually unheard of to be able to go out and buy a bra that comes in a big enough cup size! i say j-k, cos they are the biggest ones i have - and i can nearly fit all of my boobs in them!!
even once you manage to find a bra that fits enough to feel relatively comfortable, it can be a nightmare going shopping for clothes, and i always end up with tops that are far too big around my waist and stuff, just to get it to fit around my chest!
so my new question is: ladies, do you have the same problem when u buy tops? and do you have any suggestions on how to solve it (aside from getting everything tailored - cos like i said, i'm on a budget!!)

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
i completely agree, i find it nearly impossible to find a bra that actually fits! i end up buying ones with cups that are far too small cos (especially on a budget) its virtually unheard of to be able to go out and buy a bra that comes in a big enough cup size! i say j-k, cos they are the biggest ones i have - and i can nearly fit all of my boobs in them!!
even once you manage to find a bra that fits enough to feel relatively comfortable, it can be a nightmare going shopping for clothes, and i always end up with tops that are far too big around my waist and stuff, just to get it to fit around my chest!
so my new question is: ladies, do you have the same problem when u buy tops? and do you have any suggestions on how to solve it (aside from getting everything tailored - cos like i said, i'm on a budget!!)

Ok I'm far from having that problem, but while watching the famous "What Not to Wear" show, the only solution they had for this one endowed woman was to get her a couple of perfect bras and then a bunch of tailored shirts. It was amazing what the right bra did for her and it was easier to find clothes that fit. Holy expensive though.

One thing I've noticed is that women's shirts are made smaller on top and larger around the waist and I have no idea why. T-shirts are the worst offenders. I have big shoulders and a big chest (as in ribs, not what's on them) and so many shirts make me look like a box.

My reasoning is that cheap shirts just don't have shape and expensive shirts are made like that because they expect you to have them altered. But would it kill clothing manufacturers to make a woman-shaped shirt?

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok I'm far from having that problem, but while watching the famous "What Not to Wear" show, the only solution they had for this one endowed woman was to get her a couple of perfect bras and then a bunch of tailored shirts. It was amazing what the right bra did for her and it was easier to find clothes that fit. Holy expensive though.

One thing I've noticed is that women's shirts are made smaller on top and larger around the waist and I have no idea why. T-shirts are the worst offenders. I have big shoulders and a big chest (as in ribs, not what's on them) and so many shirts make me look like a box.

My reasoning is that cheap shirts just don't have shape and expensive shirts are made like that because they expect you to have them altered. But would it kill clothing manufacturers to make a woman-shaped shirt?

I never noticed that about women's shirts! I also have broad shoulders and a large-ish band size but smallish cup size. So I probably have a similar problem with looking like a box in my shirts! I referred to it more as being "built like a linebacker"... Thing is, while I am tomboyish I also want to look sexy and desirable, and well, women who look boxy/linebackerish are not so much. But then, a lot of it could be how the clothes look, rather than how the woman looks!

onus_aeternus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response

super_crayon has TINY! attractive feminine shoulders!!!!!

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
I never noticed that about women's shirts! I also have broad shoulders and a large-ish band size but smallish cup size. So I probably have a similar problem with looking like a box in my shirts! I referred to it more as being "built like a linebacker"... Thing is, while I am tomboyish I also want to look sexy and desirable, and well, women who look boxy/linebackerish are not so much. But then, a lot of it could be how the clothes look, rather than how the woman looks!

I think you're right on with how it's because of the clothes and not because of the woman. A tailor told me I had "shoulders like a linebacker" once! We have to follow the same rules as women with big bosoms to try to minimize what's on top. So do you wear a lot of v-necks too :tongue:?

super_crayon has TINY! attractive feminine shoulders!!!!!

Only next to you, Gaston.

Thenavigatorcometh

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I admire beautiful breasts, my partner is a 44i (English) so maybe a 44J or K USA, no matter what a womans size I've always enjoyed it and felt really turned on when her nipples have risen like Vesuvius. I've been with ladies whose shoulders could block a doorway and others who had my thumbs touching, one of my finest lovers had breasts of very different sizes. When you are with someone and it feels really right my goodness dont you know!

One of best best freinds is built like a linebacker but she played defence, what a beautiful powerful woman, really big bumpy areolas.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Tell me about it. Back and neck pain is killer.

I have to agree.
I have any sizes from a C cup to E cup (C, D, DD, DDD, E). It depend on the manufacturer and once I come across one that fits as best it could (still in the hunt for a well fitted bra!!) I buy a few, just because I hate shopping so much. Especially lingerie shopping.

The best bras I have are two types. Underwire and non underwire. The later is great for being at home, is far more comfortable, cotton and gives more room to move and to wires digging into me. It's also a good minimizer bra. So basically for 'strapping these puppies down'.
These I picked up at Target of all places... I know, right!! Still Amazes me!

The other is an import from New Zealand and they are labeled a 'C' and the back sizing is also 2 sizes smaller than my usual. Molded cups, underwire, wider shoulder straps that don't dig into me and it raises these babies from the dead. No matter how heavy your chest is, they seem to lift and separate (I wish I had some separation) with minimal effort and stay like concrete all night. They don't wonder around or move about when the elastic is ready to go to bed for the night. Best invention ever, is the silicon stuff that sticks to your skin along the back strap, the strap won't keep creeping up your back all night because of the weight at the front. Wicked!
Sara Convertible Bra :: EziBuy (Australia)
This convertible comes with regular and clear straps also, which is rather handy.

As for buying T shirts, I def. go the V-neck, scoop neck, anything with more room but I'm not really into showing tons of cleavage.
I am the girl that mostly has guy friends and goes to pubs and to see live bands. Not the princess type. So I don't want to worry about pulling a top up so I am not flashing a lot of cleavage or re adjusting all night. Getting elbowed in the boob at a gig is enough attention for me in one night.

super_crayon, I suggest you have a look on ebay, I found some good tops on there and just ended up buying one in each colour. They fit perfectly and as the chest has more room they don't come up short around the waist, so no pulling it down all night.

Last edited: