Trixiville:
Originally posted by JennyCurves@Oct 28 2004, 06:05 PM
36D or DD here - 26-37.

And a newbie.

Jenny
[post=261593]Quoted post[/post]​

Im sort of new too!!!!!!! :)

38C 28 - 37 ....

blonde12dd: I hope this is still going. I feel small for once, usually i'm big! LOL!

I'm a 32DD but i buy a 34D sometimes coz i cant find many 32DD's. I bought a 34DD strapless the other day! I'm so stoked! But i guess any bigger ould look silly! So is it just a busty girls like big boys thing? Im also bi-curious...and i am finding a lot of girls like me in that way are busty to. Id love to write to yas, not so much for pis but for experiences. I have not seen that big one in life yet but since posting on this site ages ago have got close to meeting somone in real life but wimped out. Madam zora i need a hug, and probably a smack for leaving and not saying by!

Nicole
xox

ps. tracey you are wow!!!!!!!

Juliet Bravo: Here's where I get my "double-barrel slingshots" as my dad used to call them! I've been to this store in person and they're great. They've been in Michigan and I've been shopping them for years and years. Yes even strapless!! BraWorld

Also, there is a surprising number of sizes to be found here: JustMySize

Also, I was surprised to find my size here:

JCPenney
Hope this helps!

J. Bravo

LadyMorgaine: 36A/38AA representin' here! Flat chested chicas in tha HOUSE! :)

D_Stavelay Strappon

Experimental Member
Media
Just an idea ?????

This is a cool thread for sure. How about you ladies starting a "breast gallery" similar to the penis gallery ? or even a "pussy gallery" ? Now, I know that this is the LPSG but the women are such a big part of the site, for this guy anyway

;)

D

deleted62

Bra/breast size doesn't mean as much to me as whether the person is healthy/fit. The more the woman takes care of herself, the more turned on I am.

For what it&#39;s worth to me, though, if it&#39;s proportionate, it&#39;s perfect. And, for the type of woman I&#39;m usually attracted to, 34C is an amazing, beautiful size. <sigh>

-Z

My two cents would be 34C if they were a bra size.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

One of my problems has been trying to figure out exactly how to determine cup size.This is what I found. Take the tape measure and measure directly under the breasts that will be your circumference. Then take the tape measure and put it around the largest part of your breasts. That is your cup size . The difference between your circumference and breasts are the cup depth. I had been measuring myself incorrectly.NO wonder the foundation garments were not fitting properly&#33;. I measured 34 and my cup circumference was 38 so I guess that means I am 34C. I dont feel so bad about putting mine up here now&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

roger37:
Originally posted by marvel@Oct 10 2004, 02:49 AM
38DDD :rolleyes:
[post=258756]Quoted post[/post]​
you are awesome&#33;&#33;&#33; :wub:

adah: I have a DD and a savings account filled with money and the anticipation for when I can buy a C-cup through surgery.

LOVEARIAS

Experimental Member
Media
This is something I have long found interesting. Women with a smaller chest size (for example myself) wishing for a larger chest, while women with a larger chest saving money so they can make thiers smaller. If only we could all just swap&#33;

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Love em&#33; Bigger the better. Will sacrifice morals and taste for them, even. A gal can have plenty of funk in the trunk , if she&#39;s got the rack to go with the territory. My friend chastise me for it... but whatever. :D

Love em if they&#39;re small n perky, just love em.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
14 is not a bra size, perhaps she is referring to her shirt size and adding the cup size? Many young women don&#39;t buy their own bras and therefore don&#39;t know their own size. I have found this to be true over and over in my dealings with dancers- many of the young ones have never bought a bra for themselves, so I get to tell them what size to buy&#33; God love them, they&#39;re so sweet.