BRAGGART OF THE YEAR

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK, Jun 11, 2004.

1. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Well, folks, who do you think of our deserving candidates has earned that distinction and why? Remember to reflect on everything involved before you cast a vote and make sure to post afterwards.

2. B_Black11

B_Black11 New Member

not sure i should comment here...don't want to start an online message board war..

3. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: Hum, I'm first I'm voting for HHSO because his use of large type and his signature suggest he has a need to be the center of attention.
    I'm also throwing EH out of the running because in a previous post he admitted to being a fake and challanged everyone to figure out who he really was,

sorry HHSO no hard feelings

4. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff: This is as amusing as it is reeking of pathos LOL
    It is blatantly obvious this was RIGGED , but nonetheless since i am the ONLY one with real BRAGGING rights from the choices I gladly accept the honor and leave you to your fascination with me ;-)

As far as the font ,its small here b/c I have my monitor set at 1280 and have a big monitor . if I make it any smaller its hard to see and others posts would b nearly impossible

and NO I have no need to be the center of attention just normally turns out that way , sounds like you have MORE of a problem with me b/c I am what MOST claim to be here .

Clearly the winner should be that loser EH the Braggart sans bragging rights lol

The REAL deal
    HORSE

5. Imported

Gold Member

BRMSTN69: you may well have a point there since EH and super are both jokes and your the only real name mentioned, but hey its all in fun

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

HHSO, a little FYI for you, there, dude; getting this honor'd be something I wouldn't be proud of, since all 3 of you start too much trouble for your own good.

7. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

Definitely extremely-huge, though HORSE'sASSshowoff comes in a close second. I don't think StupidBigBoy is with us any more. There were others that were contenders in earlier versions of LPSG (anyone remember Meathose10 who viewed himself as an ithyphallic god worthy of homage and adulation?). The only other current member that comes to mind is tiggerwoof, but he's more irritating than boastful. I'm now donning my asbestos underwear as I fully expect to experience return flames from the aforementioned braggadoccios.

8. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

I remember about Tigerwolf being regarded as somewhat of a Horse's ASS, but Meathose I vaguely remember. I know SBB is no longer with us, but his posts stuck with me in my brain, in particular the incestuous portion of of his introduction post, and then later on in another about curious little sister. If you look it up, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about.

9. Imported

Gold Member

HORSEHUNGshowoff:

10. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

And yet you took the time to type that retort.

Oh, yeah ... right. <_<

11. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: I just got off a plane, and this is the first post I saw. I really debated about this. I haven&#39;t been on this board as long as Pecker and DMW and many others, but I&#39;ve been on for over a year, and that&#39;s long enough. It&#39;s hard to figure which asshole is the biggest asshole. In the end, it doesn&#39;t matter. They come, they go, they come, they go....when was there a time when this board DIDN&#39;T have a resident jerk and troublemaker? I vaguely remember someone causing enough trouble to chase Maximilian and his beautiful significant-other off the LPSG. I shed a tear still remembering them. My first audio chat, she was on there....and gone, now.

My point, I suppose, is that these morons are great fun, if you take them in the right spirit. They&#39;re troubled, confused, insecure people in dire need of therapy. God help them.

But let&#39;s not let things get too ugly, shall we?

And I voted for &#39;other&#39;, since I couldn&#39;t decide who was the bigger asshole.... :D

12. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: Well, shit. I THOUGHT I voted for other, but it didn&#39;t register, and it won&#39;t let me vote again....

So, I guess it was the karmic vote. Whichever of you assholes deserved it the most must have got it....heh-heh.

13. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: You guys talk about extremely-huge as if he&#39;s proven himself. Was I not around that day? Did E-H post some kind of pic that was judged to be real? Is there someway to still see this picture?

14. D_Martin van Burden

D_Martin van Burden Account Disabled

I don&#39;t even know why this thread was started in the first place. Even if people agree on recognizing those as the "neighborhood jerks" on the forum or whatever, for the same people who shoot back retorts and taunts and such, none of you are behaving any better than the others. Really, folks; let&#39;s act like we&#39;re at the age of maturity, eh?

I&#39;m going to vote "Other" since, obviously, I&#39;m thinking quite a few more people need to be recognized for being childish, foolish, and what have you. That&#39;s my story and I&#39;m sticking to it.

15. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I&#39;m surprised I&#39;m not up there, I know people who want to see me hanged.

16. Imported

Gold Member

Javierdude22: Exactly Dee, I&#39;m not sure what good this thread will do. Sure, some people are annoying but singling them out like this is a bit too much.

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Well, think whatever, I just wanted to know who everybody thought was the biggest trouble maker thus far, is all. And by the way, this title is not meant for these morons to be proud of, whoever wins.

18. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

Definitely HORSE&#39;sASSshowoff athough extremely-huge comes in a close second:
    extremely-huge was roundly exposed as a Gobshite [as they say in Ireland] by several members, but as far as brazen front goes, HORSE&#39;sASSshowoff is the winner by a large glans :p
    As Gigantikok mentioned, apart from his wholly unimpressive avatar, I must have missed his &#39;proof&#39; of the horse nomenclature.

Maybe he would kindly repost his video evidence or close-up pics with tape-measure... or maybe he will not :unsure:

I&#39;m betting on the latter... :lol:

19. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: I guess Jonah Falcon is old news in this department

20. mindseye

Gold Member

You can set the type size in your browser window by clicking on "View" and dragging down to "text size" (or "text zoom" depending on which version of IE you&#39;re running.) There&#39;s no need to force a gigantic size 6 font on everyone else in the room. It looks like you&#39;re shouting, and too self-important to rely on the content (rather than the formatting) of your posts to deliver the message.

Draft saved Draft deleted