Brave Enough

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Marina_DelRhey, Jun 6, 2011.

1. D_Marina_DelRhey

D_Marina_DelRhey Account Disabled

Does anyone go outside naked where they know they can be seen?
    I don't mean strolling down the street and going to the store naked, but more like in your backyard where neighbors can peer in or in the woods (for whatever reason) etc.

I'm in love with the idea of a stranger seeing me totally naked outside.
    In the past I would step out onto the deck naked and just stand there, hoping some certain neighbors would look out their window and see, or the people on the street (The elevation from the deck makes it visible from a different street) will see. I once jerked off while watching a woman on that street...I was hoping she would turn around and notice, it got me so excited, but she never did.
    Sometimes I would even run onto the front porch to grab a soda while totally naked, hoping someone older walking or driving by would catch a glimpse.

Though I knew the dangers, I did it anyway. Now I can't do it as much because there are new, younger neighbors who would certainly call the cops or complain or something if they saw...and other new neighbors with tho young daughters who could easily see me from their yard.

2. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    On a very hot Summer day in 1988, I drove naked in my car from Bristol to Bracknell (about 70 miles) with my sunroof open. On the M4 (motorway) I remember overtaking a mini-bus with lots of passengers, which then tried to catch-up with me. I let it stay alongside for half a minute, knowing that from their slightly elevated position they would have been able to see in through the sunroof, at me in my nakedness. After a while I sped off. I was a bit worried Police cars, especially unmarked ones, but luckily I didn't get stopped. I wonder what the driving offence code for that would be?

3. AustinTX

AustinTX New Member

My backyard backs up to a greenbelt area that is used as a dog park. There is a high wooden fence but the spaces between boards have widened due to age and it's fairly easy for me to see out and it is to see in. I work in the backyard nude in the hot summer time and hose myself off when it gets too hot. There is a constant flow of men and women in the area with their dogs and I'm sure that they can see me. Once a man had to get his dog that was running along the fence and he took his time in retreveing his pet. He now stands at my fence when letting his dog run so he obviously enjoys the view.
    My next door neighbor also goes nude in his backyard and we often chat back and forth at the fence that separates our yards. He is quite young and very handsome and I often get an erection while talking. The spaces in our shared fence are even wider and we both have good views so I'm sure he has noticed my hardon. I'm thinking about removing one stategicly place knothole to see if he takes the hint. Fingers crossed!

4. miamirt

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I swim naked in my back yard all the time. No one can really see me (too bad), but I love it none the less.

5. erratic

Gold Member

I've gone nude while back-woods camping many times and have definitely been caught by strangers. Thing is, most back-woods campers tend to have either a tree-hugging hippie bent, or a serious libertarian streak (or both), so I've never had any trouble. That, and I'm not a douche about it.

6. laser90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Austin. I need to move on the other side of you! LOL.... keep me updated on the progress.

I do enjoy working and swimming naked outside

7. parchissi

Gold Member

I am naked all the time at home and outside in the garden - I can be seen from different angles if that was of any interest to anyone - It is no bother to me if someone sees me naked - being the exhibitionist that I am - its part of the game I play!!!

8. D_Marina_DelRhey

D_Marina_DelRhey Account Disabled

Toooo great lol.
    Too bad all us guys can't get together and spy on each other in our yards or in woods lol

9. kenny233

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I frequently swim in a speedo or naked in my pool during the summer, and my girlfriend and I like to lay on the deck almost naked. I am sure some of the neighbors could see if they tried...

10. kracker52

kracker52 Well-Known Member

Albums:
    my parents are on vacation..I'm looking after the dogs and house..sunday afternoon I jumped in the shower..was drying off and saw my dads pain in the ass brother coming up
    the driveway..he rang the bell and walked in.. there I was naked drying my dick and balls kind of left him speechless..lol just what I intended(the pic is not me just find it hot)

Attached Files:

#10 kracker52, Jun 7, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2011
  11. B_Lightkeeper

B_Lightkeeper New Member

kracker52, yes that photo is hot! Too bad it isn't you. Although your one cockshot isn't bad.

12. AustinTX

AustinTX New Member

Laser90,
    Don't move behind me.....move in with me!

13. tallandhung

tallandhung Member

Albums:
    Does night time count? Often will pee in backyard totally nude. Feels good the evening air on my buns. After all, saves water by not using a toilet!

:cool:

14. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

15. Sirramm

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When at home and indoor's I'm always naked. Spending time out in the yard naked during daylight hours can be a bit tough...I live on a very busy street with A LOT of police traffic (the station is just down the street from my house, makes for a safe place but cramps the naked outdoor fun!). Despite the passing police I am to every now and again get some outdoor daylight naked time in. At night my backyard is very dark and it is almost impossible to see back there without a light.

Despite all that I do have my boat docked at the far end of a dock that allows me all the naked outdoor fun I could ever wish for. The other owner's around me, except one who he is his wife are nudist like me, are rarely IF EVER on their boats during the summer so I get to hangout naked all the time!

16. fratpack

Gold Member

Albums:
    was visiting friends in los angeles once. woke up in guest bedroom with morning wood. the bed was positioned under a big window which overlooked a small park. on the othe side of the park was a new building going up (this was actually in brentwood). looked out to see some construction workers watching me having my morning wank. they cheered me on, i put on a show. every morning i was there, i did this. my friends would go off to work and i would "entertain" the workers across the way. sometimes i would go out on the balcony in my robe, open it up, sit down, spread my legs and play with my hole.

17. NumberTwentySix

NumberTwentySix New Member

It's cool that the folks docked around you are chill with you working naked on the boat, but what about traffic in your marina?

18. bigg tool

bigg tool Active Member

Albums:
    My neighbor has been hiring day labour to work in his yard. Whenever he has the guy over I always go out and sit on my lower deck w/ just shorts on and slide my cock and balls out and sit there and stroke it so he can see if he looks over!...and yes, he looks over..alot! :biggrin1:

19. bigg tool

bigg tool Active Member

Albums:
    ...bump :wink:

20. dad4you

dad4you Member

I find your pic hot :)

Draft saved Draft deleted