Brayan Lucas

Ok he is gay or at least bisex, saw him on grindr and exchanged some nudes around last year. (Good dick and top guy ) I didnt think it was him at first but then, later on he was chatting w a friend who is also gay on iG. His body is hot as fuck
 
Ok he is gay or at least bisex, saw him on grindr and exchanged some nudes around last year. (Good dick and top guy ) I didnt think it was him at first but then, later on he was chatting w a friend who is also gay on iG. His body is hot as fuck
That HAD to have been a catfish…
 
Ok he is gay or at least bisex, saw him on grindr and exchanged some nudes around last year. (Good dick and top guy ) I didnt think it was him at first but then, later on he was chatting w a friend who is also gay on iG. His body is hot as fuck
I don't think he is, he has a girlfriend since around 4 years now, her name is Jackie so...i guess you've been played
 
  • Haha
Reactions: BaronCharlus