His shoulders are so fucking wide! Like give me a piggyback ride, king!It's never too long until king pulls me back.
Arms absolutely peaking in the latest vid.
View attachment 171910551
View attachment 171911831
I would love to see a longer video of him, if you find any of them. Can you please post a link here. Thank you and have a great day.i just know his moans and whispers sound so hot while fucking a girl
Oh I bet he does...I just wonder if he gets horned up after his workouts. I bet he has some roster.
such a tiny uncut bulgeThe lighting it’s awesome in this bathroom! we need him naked
View attachment 172061831
That photographer is always smelling him. What a job.It's never too long until king pulls me back.
Arms absolutely peaking in the latest vid.
View attachment 171910551
View attachment 171911831
he has a gfI just wonder if he gets horned up after his workouts. I bet he has some roster.
Or right because women are known for always being DTF whenever a man happens to pop a boner.he has a gf
Lol I don’t think he uses any apps the guys and bitches comes to him! He can find any gf/hoes anywhere easy!He is in Bali, do you think he uses tinder or has a girlfriend?
What is, exactly? The three layers of fabrics he has on over the blood constricting compressions? Maybe…That thing bouncing around
I heard it and I don't think it comes off as bi/gay personally. It's not the stereotypical alpha jock voice but it does sound like the more toned down ASMR-like voice you can hear from a lot of straight guys too. I think it's just jarring in his case because he's a behemoth lol. If he was shorter and skinnier I don't think his voice would stand out to people like that.Have you guys heard his voice? I feel like he might be bi/gay because of it. I swear at least on Instagram he deleted it because people were disappointed in his voice not being some jock alpha male voice lol. I know I was, but he's still eye candy.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.