Brody Jenner

teezer70

Experimental Member
Media
nice pics but it really obvious that batman has the exact same equipment....id do them both lol but i agree i think it was a prank!!!

Rammajamma771

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yeah, he has a "job". He's sort of like that slimeball Paris Hilton. He is a professional minor celebrity with little talent other than he is drop dead gorgeous.

chgome

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Brody Jenner is a disgrace compared to his father Bruce Jenner.And im not talking about genitals.

can't resist although this post is very old. I bet this guy would like to take this back considering the state of Bruce Jenner today, LOL

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've met him .. a few times actually ... and he is soooo much hotter IRL than he is in any pic of him, but he is really not very friendly. Some of my friends have met him a few times and have said the same thing. For such a D list celebrity .. he sure is quite arrogant .. but god is he HOT!

I could definitely get past his rudeness ... if for even a quick second .. no matter how unrealistic it may be .. if he would be interested in exploring with the same sex.

johhnnyt

Experimental Member
Media
I'm still surprised about him being 8" soft. Really? Is he?

Come to think of it though I remember one time I was competing in the Olympic decathalon with his Dad, and before the race his Dad was in the locker room, he had 11 inches flacid, he came on to me but I had to go swim