Brooklyn beckham

BUA

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I too am failing to see the attraction.

Not to be intentionally rude but, he's a total plain Jane. No one would look twice if he crossed their paths like that ^ were he not the offspring of social cling on deperados.

A lot of celebrities aren't amazingly sexy, but their celebrity status makes us want them more because we deem them out of bounds/hard to reach etc. I mean, girls weren't chasing Justin Bieber in the street before he was famous. They only started doing so when he got the fame.

I don't think he's a thug. And you're right, he's not special but, like so many celebs that aren't special physically, there's just something else for me. Maybe it's the smile
Didn't realize he was famous. These other pics do him more favours. Still nothing special

Reactions: Jeremy_S

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i see he's already ruined his body with a bunch of tattoos
Didn't realize he was famous. These other pics do him more favours. Still nothing special
he's the son of football star david beckham, and former spice girl victoria "posh spice" beckham

DennyMayman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh wow. I would have thought a child from them would be better looking. Maybe he'll grow into some good looks?
Romeo is the better looking child. When he's older he is going to be a heartbreaker.

JoelD

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh wow. I would have thought a child from them would be better looking. Maybe he'll grow into some good looks?

hey stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think of brooklyn. oh shit you did, four times on a one page thread. speaking of threads you might try a different one more to your liking.

jake1989x

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey stop beating around the bush and tell us what you really think of brooklyn. oh shit you did, four times on a one page thread. speaking of threads you might try a different one more to your liking.

I told him this in another thread. He has a thing about bashing guys for being slim. Quite sad really.

Reactions: Duq2016

Only four? I must be slipping.

Reactions: Jeremy_S and BDS