brothers

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is for the ladies have u ever seen your brothers naked and you were shocked hoh large he was

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
this is for the ladies have u ever seen your brothers naked and you were shocked hoh large he was

One thing is siblings as small children to be expose to one another and natural kids surprise when notice boys and girls are different...but as we grow most of us choose to keep privates private and family dinamics re-enforce privacy..

But the 1974 question here by using 'shocked' and 'large' to me imply an older grown up brother not little boy ...and even in families used walk nude natural around one another there would be not 'shocking' -they got used growing up with their bodies exposed etc.

But as sick and repulsive to most it can be incest fantasies happens in some minds and I supose there are many degrees of it.

This kind of question can make many very unconfortable for sure.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Yes I have. And I wasn't shocked at all, ONE because they were not hard and TWO because they were small. I'm really glad I'm a girl, seems the size genetics are in the female side of the family ;-)