Baby that’s not a hemorrhoid. You’ll KNOW one when you see it!
Sugar honey pie, a small one can poke out just like that. I didn't say it was a full cluster of grapes that was infected.
Baby that’s not a hemorrhoid. You’ll KNOW one when you see it!
Who’s that?
the person you’re in the thread ofWho’s that?
Let's put our thinking caps onWho’s that?
This is true cause if all he did was tease then we'd be saying he scamming. That's how things go tho, people will have something to say no matter what. Can't please everyone.
Right. Complaining about this, yet praising Soulja’s 2.5 angles of penis smh lolThis is true cause if all he did was tease then we'd be saying he scamming. That's how things go tho, people will have something to say no matter what. Can't please everyone.
I think it was cool at first but I think he did too much too fast in a short period of time.It`s obvious his goal was to make some fast money go viral and get his name trending but I don`t think he made a big impact like he thought he would.Right. Complaining about this, yet praising Soulja’s 2.5 angles of penis smh lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.