Photo Bubble Butts

tumblr_n3866iGt231sk0c87o1_540.jpg
 
No. I haven't. I've only seen him on Instagram:confused:

Boy, u r missing out...I gotten over him years ago when I found out that his dick wasn’t the largest in the world...A lot members here stop following him...I hear aside from having a big asshole...he is an A-hole in real life ;)

U mind if u DM me directly...I don’t want others listening to us...
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted2191631
Boy, u r missing out...I gotten over him years ago when I found out that his dick wasn’t the largest in the world...A lot members here stop following him...I hear aside from having a big asshole...he is an A-hole in real life ;)

U mind if u DM me directly...I don’t want others listening to us...
Wow! Ok. Well that explains a lot! Thanks for the feedback!
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1373428
Wow! Ok. Well that explains a lot! Thanks for the feedback!

It’s big no secret, looks like u come in (and out of your cave) n is not aware of CH but only in instagram...

I want to say that someone brought u to me...or I was brought to u...