Status
Not open for further replies.

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
@BulgingTwink on Twitter is a super cute twink with a huge bulge and big dick.

Sadly, in the last few days he's decided to start posting photoshopped pics, like this one. It's obviously significantly bigger than the first pic, plus if you zoom in you can literally see the exact vein pattern from where he extended his dick in photoshop.

I pointed it out but got blocked.

I hate people that photoshop pics, especially when their dick is already big and it's not at all necessary.

Oh well, still hot! (At least his real pics...)

Last edited by a moderator:

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
Crazy how she came out as trans a couple of weeks ago and now goes by only she/they pronouns yet I’ve only seen y’all using “he/him”
Idk how that's relevant to photoshopping pics and being a fraud, but I guess the language police are out in full force today

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
Idk how that's relevant to photoshopping pics and being a fraud, but I guess the language police are out in full force today
i should be more clear: my last post did mention the supposed trans hatred that this individual endured, because they cited it as the reason for disabling their comments, when it is clearly just a shield for the real reason, which is being called out on photoshopping pics. in fact, i think it's offensive to trans suffering to use your identity status as a scapegoat and a shield from criticism. at the end of the day i don't care what he wants to call himself, lying is lying and fraud is fraud!

Reactions: marine4fun_ks

Morganahavlax

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
i should be more clear: my last post did mention the supposed trans hatred that this individual endured, because they cited it as the reason for disabling their comments, when it is clearly just a shield for the real reason, which is being called out on photoshopping pics. in fact, i think it's offensive to trans suffering to use your identity status as a scapegoat and a shield from criticism. at the end of the day i don't care what he wants to call himself, lying is lying and fraud is fraud!

Yet you conflate photoshopping with fraud..? then use it as an excuse to misgender her?? It's rather transparent to start this thread under thin veiled pretenses.. essentially creating a thread to bully this person who just came out as trans whose already getting so much online hate for it.

Her online persona is based around her fanbase's perception of her genitals, and the projection that she is a gay male. That sounds like a lot or pressure to be under while coming out AND transitioning. Her fanbase is her livelihood. Just lay off of her, this is not fraud. It's gross using pictures of her genitals to spark a fire on yet another platform just to bully her.

If this is the petty hill you will die on, so be it. You may be the self-appointed dick cop, but I recommend you channel this energy productively, preferably without concealing your identity online.

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
Yet you conflate photoshopping with fraud..? then use it as an excuse to misgender her?? It's rather transparent to start this thread under thin veiled pretenses.. essentially creating a thread to bully this person who just came out as trans whose already getting so much online hate for it.

Her online persona is based around her fanbase's perception of her genitals, and the projection that she is a gay male. That sounds like a lot or pressure to be under while coming out AND transitioning. Her fanbase is her livelihood. Just lay off of her, this is not fraud. It's gross using pictures of her genitals to spark a fire on yet another platform just to bully her.

If this is the petty hill you will die on, so be it. You may be the self-appointed dick cop, but I recommend you channel this energy productively, preferably without concealing your identity online.

Fraud: "wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain."

Fits the bill to me! Since he/she/they is also using their platform to ask for free stuff on Amazon, that's where it moves from "dishonest" to "fraud."

The fact that you wish to defend a fraudulent actor on the basis of their gender identity is very strange to me. I already said I don't care what he/she/they identifies as, all I care about is doing the right thing and calling out frauds when I come upon them.

Do I believe in bullying people for their identity? Nope! Do I believe in bullying people for fraudulent behavior? Yup.

This whole business of "omg this person is trans/nonbinary/whatever and they receive a lot of bullying for it, therefore they can do whatever they want, even if it would be dishonest & wrong for a non-queer person to do it" has got to stop.

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
You need to learn that different camera angles show your dick to be different sizes. Its why Looking from above makes your dick look smaller than it is.
"Looking from above makes your dick look smaller than it is." I don't necessarily agree with this. Besides, the photoshop is extremely obvious in several of the pics I've posted here.

Why do so many people want to defend this clown?

321d7879

Legendary Member
Media
UPDATE: It seems BulgingTwink has resumed posting non-altered pics/vids (for now), and has DELETED most of his photoshopped pics from the last two months. Way to go, BulgingTwink! I hope he sees now that he doesn't have to photoshop his pics to gain followers and show off his big dick. I hope he keeps it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.