Bulk or cut?

What should I do to improve this body?

• Bulk.

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Cut.

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Your dick is too small for it to matter.

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Which do you think would be a better improvement of my body? More muscle, or less fat? I'm trying to get those six-pack abs, but at the same time I'm trying to get 15" arms.

Currently I'm 6'2" 183 lbs (down from 198 just a few short months ago).

Attachments

Last edited:

splitface

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
cut that shit up! assuming you have the muscle mass it looks like you hvae, you will be gold

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Correct on this one is different for each person.

Based on what I see I would bulk first adding as much muscle mass as you can and then refine things down later. Some oppose this thinking, but for many the weight gain and ability to burn the glycogen remains the best route to go. Hit heavy weights minimum reps and for a time keep the body fat levels up somewhat. Then change the diet increase the reps for a time period. As you cycle this back and forth you'll gain the mass and eventually end up with the cuts you want.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's kind of gratifying in a way to see the response is overwhelmingly, "get cut." I'm a small frame / ectomorph / hard-gaining type, and I've spent countless hours in the gym trying to put on lean body mass. It's nice to know that in the opinion of several of you, I've now got a decent amount of muscle. It literally takes years to gain. It's a slow, slow process.

Cutting is easy for me. Well, doing so the right way and maintaining my muscle mass isn't super easy, but in general I have no problem dropping weight. For the past few months I've been eating a high protein diet, but running a bit of a calorie defecit, and trying to stay away from sugar and fat. In the gym I keep my weight training going, telling my body that it needs the muscle. I've lost about 15 pounds since early March, and I think almost all of it has been fat weight.

Anyway, thanks for the comments/votes.

kernowboi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there, i put bulk only because there was no option to stay the same. You are a really fit looking bloke with a naturally defined body. I think you are beautiful as you are and i hope you don't worry about it too much,

kernow x