Burt Reynolds

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
joan rivers mentioned that he would stuff his pants, dont know if it was a joke or
what, they where having a media fight at the time,
but,
I wouldnt doubt he stuffed.

D

deleted300444

and what was that movie of him in the woods in his underwear with Bo Hopkins? all homo erotic pig fucking simulation? Back in the early 1970s.

aquilon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw that photo years ago. My reaction is that his dick is small compared to the rest of him.

This is the first time I've seen this. It makes me like him more because, he seems relaxed, like a regular guy. The pic that was published, while nice, always seemed so posed. In this he seems like a regular 70's guy.
His dick seems on the high end of normal.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
the frontal pic looks real, like a shot taken during the famous bear skin rug pose years ago.

Yep, I think that one is real, and somehow I always thought he was small to average.

Who cares, I'd suck his load down anyway!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is the first time I've seen this. It makes me like him more because, he seems relaxed, like a regular guy. The pic that was published, while nice, always seemed so posed. In this he seems like a regular 70's guy.
His dick seems on the high end of normal.

I think he may seem relaxed because he admitted at the time he was drunk when he posed for the photo.