Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let me give you some background on me, I am Twenty years old who works for a trucking company. I was leaving work early one after working a complete 24 hour shift. As I pulled onto our block, I noticed a new car in the neighborhood. As I got out of my car, I notice my bedroom light was on, and I knew my girlfriend Michelle wasn't over yet. I went up to the door, and it was unlocked as I walked in, I heard noises coming from the bedroom. I figured it was a burglar. I got a baseball bat from the closet and walked to the bedroom door, which was opened a crack, as I peered in I noticed a guy strapped to the bed with a thong on and my girlfriend walking around the room in a nurses outfit.
I put down the bat, before I enter the room. Michelle just turned to me with a shocked look on her face. I asked what the fuck was going on here, then I notice the guy on the bed was wearing a hood so I decided to remove this first so he could see what was going on, and I knew who he was. As I took off the hood, I realized it was Aaron, from the neighborhood. Aaron was eighteen years old, who was always playing sports, which included wrestling and football. He was very muscular, since playing all these sports. He was about 5 foot 5 inches with a very tight torso. As I turned to looked at my girlfriend, she started to cry telling me that she was sorry. I said she was going to pay and her friend Aaron going to pay too. Aaron finally spoke that, he didn't know she was my girlfriend. I told her he was just a high school student who might not make it to graduation.
As I walked over to the nightstand, I opened the draw and retrieved my pocketknife. I walked over to Michelle and grabbed her in my arms. She said she was sorry again, and they didn't fuck yet so she didn't do anything wrong. I said, YET. I open the pocket knife, and I started to cut this outfit off of her. As every piece fell to the floor it showed more of her body. As I was cutting her bra off, her 34D was hanging out so Aaron could see them but he couldn't touch them. As I got down to her little nurse's skirt, I started to cut off the outfit faster now. She was standing there in her panties. As I came behind her and cut them off her letting them fall to the floor. Aaron jaw dropped when he seen her bare pussy, not any pubes in sight. I decided to go to the closet, and retrieve my handcuffs. I brought her by the bed and handcuffed her to the bed railing. I told Aaron it was his turn now. He was spread eagle, strapped by the hands and feet to the bed railings. The only thing he had on was a black thong. I picked up my pocket knife and held it to his crotch.
As he began to sweat a little, Michelle told me not to hurt him. So I decided to see what he was hiding under this fabric. I closed the pocket knife, I start pulling at the thong and letting go until he started to bruise at his waist line. Then I pulled so hard it finally ripped off to show off his 4 inch flaccid Penis. I looked at him then I looked at Michelle, I said was he really going to satisfy you?? I looked at him, as he laid bare ass naked in my bed with his little dick starting to get hard, he barely had peach fuzz around his balls. I told Michelle to get on the bed and sit on his face. I told him to eat her out. He was doing pretty well with his tongue, as she was cumming down her leg, as she jerked her back upward as she used his tongue to clean herself up. I told her to jerk him off for thirty seconds, then stop. I told her to stop. He finally reach a full hard-on, which was still smaller then mine, I would guess it was around 5 and 1/2 inches. I unbuttoned my pants, and let them fall to the floor, as my boxer briefs were struggling holding back my 9 1/2 inch dick. I pulled my briefs down and I noticed that I had some pre-cum inside of them. I picked them up and made Aaron lick it clean. Aaron was shocked, when he seen how big I was compared to him. I got Michelle bent over the bed laying across him. She figured I was going to fuck her doggy style, but as I put my cock up to her asshole, she began to tell me no. I told her it was a little late for that, as I began to push my cock into her ass. I made it in about a half inch, when she began to scream, then I force another 4 inches in her ass. I pumped away at her ass until I was about to cum, then I pulled my dick out of her, ass and got up on the head of the bed, where Aaron was strapped to. I got to his face and slapped him across the face, with my dick, then I jerked off and in like 40 seconds I was busting a nut straight on his face. My Dick shot six squirts out, one made it in his eye, two made it on his lips, and one on cheek, and the other one missed his whole head. I made him lick his lips and swallow. He started to gag. I told Michelle to clean the rest of his face up. She began to lick the cum off of his face and swallow it. I told her to blow me, she got down on her knees and she sucked me until I blew my load into her mouth. I told her not to spit it out, I told her to kiss Aaron with the wad of cum in her mouth, and make sure he got a taste, as she dropped some out of her mouth into his, she began to french kiss him now. I notice he was getting hard as she wiggled her ass.

Last edited:

thatdude1981

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As she was straddling him, and wiggling her ass, his little dick was getting hard. I could she was wet as I looked at her twat. His dick was standing completely straight up. I asked him, if he wanted to relieve that hard-on. He told me yeah. I told Michelle to slid that cock into her pussy, until he was about to blow his load. As she was riding his dick, she was still handcuffed to the headboard. He was about to blow his load, and I told him, if he came in her, he would have a worst punishment coming to him. You could tell he was about to cum, as he began to tell her to get off of his cock. Just as she lifted off of her, his dick sprung back and shot his juice across his stomach. I told her to feed it to him. She started to scoop it up with her tongue and put it in his mouth, he started to gag again, as he swallow it. Then I noticed something behind the bedroom door, his pants and his boxers. I picked up the boxers and ripped them in three pieces. I picked up his jeans, and started going through the pockets, he had twenty dollars, cell phone and keys. I started going through the contact list on the phone, when I came across the contact "wifey". I asked him, if I should call his girlfriend and tell her what he has been doing all day. He begged me not to. As I pressed the talk button, it began to ring. When she answered, I told her who I was and I explained to her what her boyfriend was doing all day. I invited her over so she could see for herself, if she wanted to. I could tell by the sound of her voice, she was pissed. I gave her the address and directions. Then I hung up the phone. Then I told them to get ready for the worse.
After about 20 minutes, I heard the door bell ring, I pulled on some jogging pants to cover myself, I told him, I guess your girlfriend decided to come kill you instead of me killing you. As I opened the door, there was a 6 foot girl standing at the door with the size 36d tits, and she was wearing a pair of tight shorts that said bitch across the ass. He began to yell and scream for help. She walked in and I directed her to the bedroom. She opened the door to see her boyfriend strapped naked to the bed and my wife just sitting on a chair naked. She walked over to him, and asked him if he was ok, and she said you won't be in a minute. she grabbed his whole package in her hand and began to twist. I felt sorry for him for a moment. They began to turn blue when she finally let go. She told him she was done with him. Then she walked over to me, as she was standing in front of me yelling at him, she grabbed the side of my pants and slid them to the floor. she took my cock in her mouth, and began to suck me off. As I was about to cum I had to hold on to the door for support. She walked over to him, and kissed him directly on the lips she gave him the full load of my sperm. Then she seen something, that she liked, she seen my girlfriend's dildo under the nightstand. She picked this up, and asked if I minded if she borrow this for a minute, I told her sure. She went over to her boyfriend, and she asked him if he was sorry or not. He said he was sorry for everything. She went to his penis to start sucking on it. Then you see her take the dildo, and put it right by his ass. She took the dildo and started pushing it in to his virgin ass. He began to asked her stop. She didn't until the whole thing was up there. She asked if I had some tape, I ran to the kitchen to get my gorilla tape. As I went back to the bedroom, my girlfriend was yelling at her, saying she was nuts. I handed her the tape. She ripped off a long piece of tape and put in right on his peach fuzz pubes, went over his cock and all the way to his back side with this one piece of tape. She taped the dildo in his ass. She told him, she was done with him. She turned to my girlfriend and for you cheating little bitch, I hope you rot in hell. She asked me to release him. I started to remove the straps. She taped his hands together. He went for his clothes, I told him no. I lead him through my house, and kicked him out with nothing on. As I returned to the bedroom, his girlfriend was kneeling on the floor eating Michelle out. It was pretty amazing watching this. As she stood up, she told me to get on the bed. She pulled her shirt over her head to show off her titties. Then she dropped her shorts, to show me her nice red laced thong that, showed her pussy right through them. She got up on the bed and asked me if I had a condom. I told her there were in the top dresser drawer. She went and got one and opened it up. She put it on me with her mouth, as my girlfriend watched. She took my 9 1/2 inch dick, and slid it inside of her. As she was riding it up and down. I took her and I spun her around was fucking her in the reserve cowgirl style. As I felt the cum coming through the tip of cock, she began to moan as I started to make her bounce faster and harder on my cock, as I was cumming. She stood up on the bed and told me to fuck her doggie style. As I got up on my kneels to enter her pussy from behind, she reached back and remove the filled condom and put it on the nightstand. She pulled my dick to her pussy, then she pushed her pussy onto my cock. and I began to thrust it in deeper and harder. Then i reached around to play with her titties. As she was cumming, I could see she was starting to cry in the mirror on the wall. As she was telling me not to stop, I started to feel the pressure in my cock again, as the fluid fill her pussy so much, it began to lick out on to the bed. I withdrew my cock, and laid down on the bed, saying that was the biggest dick ever inside of her. She told me that she had to go to work in an hour, so she had to get moving, and I asked her if she wanted to take a shower before she left, she said only if I joined her. I said yeah. I grabbed a pair of boxer briefs and entered the bathroom, she got the water ready, as I took a piss. She was in the shower before I was done. When i got in the shower, she wrapped her arms around me and told me that she wanted me hard again so I could fuck her right there again. As we began to kiss, I moved my hand to her pussy and started to play with her clitoris. She grabbed my dick, and started to jerk it. She told me to put it in her before she scream. As I push it in, she began to moan louder now. She was cumming as soon, as I started to push it in deeper. As I was thrusting into her, I was about to cum, as she pulled off of me and I came right on her stomach. She grabbed some soap and washed up as I stepped of the shower so she could have some time to wash up. I slid on my boxer briefs and went to the living room. She came out of the shower, and said I wish I could have seen what you did to him today. I told her I recorded it, if she came over she could watch it later. She said, Maybe I will be back then. I went back to the bedroom where I forgot all about my girlfriend handcuffed to the chair. I told her I was fucking done with her. I took off the handcuffs, and I told her she had twenty minutes to gather her things. She stood up and told me she was sorry, and she can make it up to me if I would let her. I told her no thank you, and she could leave right now. I told her I would send her things to her house, and she wasn't taking the car that I brought for her. She put on her panties and bra, then I grabbed her by the arm and threw her out of my house.

Last edited: