BUTTONFLY JEANS

adebisi: I'm only curious because back in the day I found buttonfly to be an inconvenience especially when you had to piss really bad. I had to unbutton all the buttons to get mine out.

kyle: I love button fly jeans. I don't know why they were a bother to you - they were made to tear right open. They're my favorite jeans.

adebisi: I have very big hands and for some reason my button's wasn't as easy to open as a zipper. I think the thing I hated most was to buttoning all four buttons back.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, my favorite, my bulge looks huge, and they are just sexy on people, i think

BIGBOYDAVE: 501's seem to be the best I have tried also Diesel Basic
Always easy to open and always Fit snugly

hung: Notice the change in title. I remember with glee the sound of ripping open my fly - actually the thirteen buttons on the U. S. Navy Dress Blue trousers. I agree with the previous message. Once the fabric is worn in/(i.e. broken in) the action is very fast. I have also found that denim button up jeans open up real fast also, once the fabric is broken.

fitdude: Love LEVIS button-fly jeans.  Always have and always have worn them.  Got to try DIESEL, too.  The trick is washing them until soft, then the buttons just fly open (and are easy to close, too).  

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=hung link=board=clothing;num=1047707707;start=0#6 date=03/17/03 at 07:03:43] I have also found that denim button up jeans open up real fast also, once the fabric is broken.  [/quote]

Reading that reminds me of a couple of times when the buttons were opened up ("real fast") without hands ... Fly buttons lived up to their name.

Not easy to deal with, but a classic "lpsg moment".

biggbenn8: Tried em- hated em...

Felt like I was pulling a hose out of my pants....

I have big hands and when ya gotta piss and have to go to all that work... what a pain.

Never again.

Now velcro might be fun....

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Actually, when you button fly Levis are broken in properly, they open just as easily Velcro. I just undo the top button at the waistband, and the rest sort of pop open by themselves. And, there are no worries about the rough edge of the zipper cutting into yout meat!

BIGBOYDAVE: [quote author=ericbear link=board=clothing;num=1047707707;start=0#11 date=03/22/03 at 09:24:34]Actually, when you button fly Levis are broken in properly, they open just as easily Velcro.  I just undo the top button at the waistband, and the rest sort of pop open by themselves.  And, there are no worries about the rough edge of the zipper cutting into yout meat![/quote]

I agree fully I can't count the number of times i caught my pecker or ball sack in a zipper especially since I freeball most of the time Damn it was painfull and often embaresing

mekkler: I don't wear 501's any more, but I would unbutton all the buttons. They were kind of stiff at first but they loosened up after a while. Sometimes I would pull my balls out too.

SizeRulz: I love button fly jeans. No dangerous zipper to worry about.

dotadone: they are the only jeans to wear if you freewilly, zippers are evil just like teeth, i've gotten scratches from zippers my wife thought they were teeth scratches...love 501 s button fly, way sexy and so safe.

PackingVegas: [quote author=mekkler link=board=clothing;num=1047707707;start=0#13 date=03/23/03 at 16:54:57]I don't wear 501's any more, but I would unbutton all the buttons. They were kind of stiff at first but they loosened up after a while. Sometimes I would pull my balls out too.[/quote]

Wait a minute, some guys don't take their balls out when they piss?
Oh, and yeah, 501's all the way, for all the reasons already stated.

grnman

Legendary Member
Media
I generally perfer button fly jeans. The buttons allow more "give," so it is easier to pack my equipment in. Zippers also sometimes break, which I haven't had happen with buttons.

I can get by with undoing all the buttons on 501's without having to undo my belt, etc. when I urinate. 501's have a fairly long fly, but I have other button fly jeans with really short flies, so I have to undo everything to go.

ORCABOMBER: I like buttons, the jeans I have with them are far more roomy than the ones that I haven't. I'm an "all or nothing" when it comes to peeing though.

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This seems to answeer my question- kind of.
What type of jeans do most guys prefer- button or zipper?
I have always gone for the buttons. Anyone have any thoughts or comments?