Bye Bye for now.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2005
Posts
4,340
Media
0
Likes
151
Points
383
Location
Ann Arbor (Michigan, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Im outta here for a while.

Things are taking a turn for the worse, and I need to devote my time to my studies.

I've got only one shot of passing my class for Graduation this year, and I have to make it happen.

Work has become very unstable, and a massive shift is coming the end of April.

Wish me luck. I've only got 4 weeks left to complete this class, which is the doorway to my graduation in September 08.
If you need me - E-mail me or PVT me, and I will get the notice.

Hugs to All.
Play nice
C
 
Best of luck Rik, good to keep your priorities straight. Hope to see you back when the crush is over.
 
Bestest of wishes with everything!! :wink: Hope that all will work out the way you would like it! :smile: Stay cool :cool:
 
Best of luck to you my friend.
I'm confident that you will do well on your tests.
Give me a buzz when you have a minute.
Happy Easter C. and Good luck on graduation!
C.B.:saevil: