C-in2 support sling

D

deleted893538

Hey,

So, this first part is going to sound like an advertisement, but I've fallen in love with the C-in2 support sling. It does exactly what I've always wanted briefs to do: hold the package forward.

So, are there any other brands out there that have something similar? Can I get a similar effect with an oversized cock ring? Ideas?

Petey

eorpach

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I stopped buying these a few years ago because they didn’t seem to work at all: my cock just weighed the sling down so it didn’t work as intended. Have they improved the design?

Aussiebum Wonderjock is much better for this as it pushes you forward from below.

D

deleted893538

Ha ha! Probably not. You've just got a massive trunk dick, compared to what I'm packing is all!

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was able to get a couple of pairs for 1/4 the going price when they first came out. I remember they were both uncomfortable and did little for my bulge. Unfortunately, I don't remember the exact problem.

If you're looking for a longer, narrower pouch that gives a lift from below, the best IMO are Ergowear Maxx. Bargain brand is Cockcon. Both come in briefs and boxerbriefs. You can see them in my album.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey, those Ergowear look great! Thanks for the suggestion!

How your equipment hangs is as important as its size. For me AussieBum WonderJock pouches are way too flat and way too big in every other direction. Ergowear Maxx pouches are longer and narrower in comparison.

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I got a few of those Cin2 briefs with the ring several years ago at a small store. The owner let me try them on because I was going to buy them. I remember him asking me how they fit and when I told him I couldn’t figure it out, I opened the curtain and showed him that the sling was just underneath my junk. After he tried several times to explain to me how it goes on, he just grabs my junk and eases it through the ring. That was unexpected but hot! We had spent a lot of times together in his store talking about underwear and I felt very comfortable around him.

The only other brief I’ve worn that pushes things a bit forward was by Andrew Christian. It had a hole you fit your junk into. None of these are very comfortable for all day wear, though.