Cage

I'd love to , but getting Fucked by Her huge strap on is a wonderful alternative

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd love to , but getting Fucked by Her huge strap on is a wonderful alternative
I've never been caged....but find the whole idea exciting..........I love to edge.....and love to be anally penetrated........so combining edging and being anally penetrated with being caged....just sounds like fun........

Reactions: 1747451

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
would you wear your cage when using the gym shower, sauna or steam room?

Would you be offended or upset if you saw another man wearing a cage while using the gym shower, sauna or steam room?

Just curious.....

Reactions: teninchman

1NiceRod

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not the type to be locked. Tried it once. It did nothing for me.

If I saw a locked cock in the locker room, I would not be offended. I would probably ask him how long he has been locked and who his knee holder is.

Williamsfw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I’ve never done this but fantasize about it ... the thought of being locked up dressed up and having a hands free orgasm while being fucked is something I hope will happen ... I will say it scares me if I was starting to get hard with one on ... I mean if you wear it enough do you lose the desire to get hard? Hope this isn’t a stupid question....

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’ve never done this but fantasize about it ... the thought of being locked up dressed up and having a hands free orgasm while being fucked is something I hope will happen ... I will say it scares me if I was starting to get hard with one on ... I mean if you wear it enough do you lose the desire to get hard? Hope this isn’t a stupid question....
I'm with you on this....even though I have never been caged, the idea of getting fucked in the ass while in a cage is sooooo exciting and erotic to me......I love to be anally penetrated and have had many hands free orgasms....but the thought of having the same experience while caged.....oh man......just get me going...