Calboner's first video

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, since I'm just a lowly non-paying peasant...I've decided to use my imagination. I'm pretty sure your video involves a sheep, a midget, and a wading pool. Oh my, you are naughty.......:biggrin1:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, since I'm just a lowly non-paying peasant...I've decided to use my imagination. I'm pretty sure your video involves a sheep, a midget, and a wading pool. Oh my, you are naughty.......:biggrin1:
Okay, Honey, for you. . . .

Megaupload

The file is 3.7 MB, so, with your dial-up connection, it may take an hour or more for your computer to download it; but it's available there for free if you have the patience.

Your guesses are right on two counts out of three. There is indeed a midget: a fat one wearing a fireman's helmet. He gets strangled. And there is indeed a pool, though only at the end. No sheep, though. :biggrin1:

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
No, just your irresistible wit, my dear.
:flowers1:

Thank you, Calboner....:redface: The admiration is mutual. It's telling me it already downloaded it and I have to wait 388 minutes, but the panties are already off in anticipation. :dance:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you, Calboner....:redface: The admiration is mutual. It's telling me it already downloaded it and I have to wait 388 minutes, but the panties are already off in anticipation. :dance:
(Picks self up off ground and reseats self, unsteadily, at keyboard.)

"Alessandro's heart burst, broke, swelled, heaved, froze, stuck, stopped, and surrendered all at the same time." -- Mark Helprin, A Soldier of the Great War

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, here's something surprising: I visited Monstercocktube.com a few minutes ago, and right on the front page I saw a screen shot from the video that I uploaded to my gallery here a couple of days ago! It is there under the title "California Boner," posted by someone under the name of TopTen.

At least the poster does not claim to be me. The funny part is that the accompanying description says: "young man in California USA." The erroneous assumption that I am from California is not nearly as funny to me as the description of me as a "young man," which is a fucking riot (I'm 46 years old).

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
(Picks self up off ground and reseats self, unsteadily, at keyboard.)

"Alessandro's heart burst, broke, swelled, heaved, froze, stuck, stopped, and surrendered all at the same time." -- Mark Helprin, A Soldier of the Great War

Oh my......you have just permanently taken up residence in my mind as someone I will always admire. What a beautiful quote. :smile:

Now for the dirty talk....:biggrin1: I am now going to try and watch on monstercocktube since I can't get the other one. I hope that your video wasn't hijacked from there because you put it up for me....:redface:

Today I had to settle for my imagination, minus the midget and the wading pool. :wink: I started with the picture of you holding yourself with both hands. It is just so naughty and sexy to me. So, let me just say......thank you. Thank you, very, VERY much. :naughty:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aralisan, ThickPup, Jason, Jerkdude, and Tlss, thank you for the kind comments. (And Tlss, thank you for using the phrase "fuck me sideways," which I have always found hilarious.)

WldHoney, your comments merit a special response by PM, but for now let me say that you are abundantly welcome to any pleasure my pictures give you; that the person who posted my video to Monstercocktube could just as easily be a Gold Member who got it from my gallery; that anyone posting in the galleries has to be aware that his materials may be copied and posted elsewhere; and finally, that I am a bit flattered by the copying, as I meant to suggest by the title of my post in the "Adult Websites" forum ("I must be a star -- I've just been pirated!"). :kiss: