Caleb sky

Clarkjoel

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: PuthyJuith

I've hired him in FL before and he's absolutely amazing. He does have some limits but definitely knows how to dominate and put on a show. Planning another trip soon just to see him.

He doesn't top or bottom.
Really??? I'm sensing a bogus conversation with raustin. He doesn't do much on his OF. Not convinced he'd do anything like what you're alluding to. Muscle worship? Sure. Anything else?? Not so sure.

Really??? I'm sensing a bogus conversation with raustin. He doesn't do much on his OF. Not convinced he'd do anything like what you're alluding to. Muscle worship? Sure. Anything else?? Not so sure.
And you’re basing this on what? I, for one, have been doing business with him since he first came onto BestFlex. I’ve bought multiple videos and I’ve actually met him since he does do meet-ups. But you’re an expert because you paid $10 and subscribed to his OF???

jay pee

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If you are a girl ofc he is going to do a little more with you btw for females out thwre. ;)

If you are a girl ofc he is going to do a little more with you btw for females out thwre. ;)
He’s actually just a private person and has been upfront about not getting all crazy explicit online unless you’re buying customs.

And you’re basing this on what? I, for one, have been doing business with him since he first came onto BestFlex. I’ve bought multiple videos and I’ve actually met him since he does do meet-ups. But you’re an expert because you paid $10 and subscribed to his OF???
I'm basing this off a bogus conversation. You show up out of nowhere telling tales that seem quite a bit off. Giving no details. Then to add to it you say you're a long time supporter. Sounds like you're trying to drum up business for him. I like Caleb, but I like honesty more. BTW his OF is 19.99.

I'm basing this off a bogus conversation. You show up out of nowhere telling tales that seem quite a bit off. Giving no details. Then to add to it you say you're a long time supporter. Sounds like you're trying to drum up business for him. I like Caleb, but I like honesty more. BTW his OF is 19.99.
Loving this ignore feature....

So anyways, yes, I'm new to this blog. Yes, I've been a longtime supporter of Caleb. I've had nothing but great interactions with him which is what led me to meeting up with him in Florida. I had an intense muscle worship and domination session that was phenomenal and will be doing again in the near future. And I don't need to "drum up" business for Caleb since his reviews elsewhere also state how much of a stand-up guy he is. So for someone who has actually invested a lot more than $19.99 into this guy, I definitely recommend him.

Reactions: AdamCrush