Caleb sky

Hackney8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
May I sit on your knee next, sir? Please?
Pool_side_lift_and_carry_lmojceph__8.webp

anntchryst

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Caleb has just published on OF about 27 seconds of a clip from a 12 minute vid of a massage. Low light, but it's clearly him from the naked back and erect front being massaged by a guy. He's edging closer, teasing all the way.
Is it available in dm as ppv? If so what is he charging?

Peterkin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Is it available in dm as ppv? If so what is he charging?
I've only see it on OF, where he sells access at $22.99 for a 12:48 vid. A bit pricey, but unique for him. It's a New Age-ish massage, clearly given by a guy. Caleb is entirely naked. It begins with ass-play I've never seen him allow before, and then to massage from flaccid to fully erect. No climax, at least in this version. It's the only platform I know, but he may be using others I've never heard of. I enjoyed it.

AD1985

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only see it on OF, where he sells access at $22.99 for a 12:48 vid. A bit pricey, but unique for him. It's a New Age-ish massage, clearly given by a guy. Caleb is entirely naked. It begins with ass-play I've never seen him allow before, and then to massage from flaccid to fully erect. No climax, at least in this version. It's the only platform I know, but he may be using others I've never heard of. I enjoyed it.
Nice. Did the massage guy touch his cock or play with his ass?

Reactions: Peterkin