Came twice back-to-back in gf's mouth

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Hey all - fun story from last night.
I had a cold for most of the weekend so hadn't had any release since Friday. My girlfriend's the type who wants me the more she feels like she can't have me, so by Sunday night she just couldn't hold back any more and started to aggressively suck my dick. When I started to feel like I was about to come, she backed off for a bit, pulled her thong off to the side, and started to ride me like a champ. After feeling her big, round ass bouncing up and down as she slid her incredibly wet pussy against me, she came really hard and had to jump off as she was way too sensitive after that. I'd now been edged up twice without getting off. She leans over and starts sucking on me again, while I grabbed her fat ass in one hand and started fingering her with the other. Finally, all the pressure that had been building is released all at once. I came unbelievably hard in her mouth, and good girl that she is she swallowed it all. As I started to sit up, I started to come again, which rarely happens but surprised even me this time. I was still in her mouth, and she let out a muffled scream. She got up with her cheeks puffed out and ran away to the bathroom to spit, since she couldn't swallow that much again so quickly.

Thought I'd share, and at least have it written down somewhere so I can relive the experience later :)