Can't get it up with girlfriend

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm here visiting my long distance girlfriend (we both live about 1000 miles apart) and since I've been here we haven't had sex once. Basically, though I love my girlfriend, I haven't gotten an erection whenever she and I get intimate.

I've never had this problem before-ever. Nor did I ever have any problems getting an erection the last time I was home visiting her-in fact she had problems with my size more than anything.

I have been under an incredible amount of stress lately (being in the military, going to school, stress over maintaining this relationship long distance, coming back home on leave etc) and she's really upset about the whole thing.

To be perfectly honest, she isn't the hottest girl I've ever dated. But I love her to death and just told myself that looks aren't that important, but maybe they are to me, I don't know. Anyways I get really bored spending all this time doing fore play, fingering her, eating her out, and all that, and I worry about how much she is enjoying it. She tells me that she wants me to get her really wet so she can accomodate my size, but I get bored doing all of this. Frankly eating a girl's pussy out doesn't really get me hard-is that so wrong?

She thinks that I've gotten too used to masturbation and maybe she's right. I date very, very rarely and I'm usually way too busy with school and work to fuck around. I'm admittedly still kind of sexually inexperienced.

What gets me now though, is that I'm afraid to initiate any kind of sex with her for fear that I won't get a hard on, and I think she is sort of in the same boat. There is all this weird tension between us and though I want to screw her brains out I'm really nervous over the whole thing. I never would have imagined that a girl wouldn't think I love her simply because my dick doesn't get hard when I see her naked. I did get hard once when we were together (she sucked me off while I fingered her) but I had to use the batroom really, really bad by this time (I had spent A WHILE doing foreplay with her) and then she spends all this time putting the condom on my dick and proceeds to sit all of her weight on my very full bladder. Needless to say I went limp pretty fast and then pissed for the next five minutes because my bladder was so full. Its ridiculous.

And then other times that I DO want to get intimate she doesn't. WTF?!

I don't know how to handle it. I'm not impotent. I can still get erections and I even jacked off in the shower because I'm so sexually frustrated right now. How should I handle this? I have one more week here with my girl and then who knows when I'll be able to see her again. Thanks for the help.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Maybe explain to her that it is the stress you are under, and not her. Although girls rarely believe that. Maybe pull up something on the internet about things that can effect the possibility of males getting a hard on.

chesz001

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hmmm,as theyve said,i agree it is stress..heres what you do,try to relax before making out with her.i mean,dont think about some stuffs(forget it for awhile),just focus on both of you(try to be erotic and kinky)..maybe go in a spa or ask her if she can give you a body massage..you both need to be in condition to do it..

in my experience i ask for a blow job..hahaha.coz even how limp my dick is,it gives me a hard on whenever she sucks me..i dunno maybe its a case to case basis then voila!!sex!!