• Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Canuck member

Holistic_Harry

Experimental Member
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Howdy

I'm not sure how I found this forum, but it caught my interest and I suppose I qualify--at least I'm larger than average at 7 1/2". Initially I wasn't sure what to think about it but you seem like normal guys, not obsessed with your dicks. I mean I'm glad that I have a healthy size dick, but that just minimizes one worry, but there are a lot of possible things that you have to be concerned about. Dick size is a minor worry for most guys I'd think. I'm a Massage Therapist and divorced but have a girlfriend. I also teach Qigong, which is kinda like a Chinese form of Yoga. Anyhow I'm going to have a better look around and perhaps I will post comments once I have my bearings

parchissi

Expert Member
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi Harry. Welcome to LPSG - hope you will have fun checking out the forums chats and galleries here. Good to see you here and take it easy. Cheers.