Captain From Hot8pack01

The shows have been so boring. It was boring with Capitan because was everyday the same show, now its boring solo shows. Sad how he got in an confort zone and never left it. At least with batman there was more action
have you tried tipping and suggesting something?
 
have you tried tipping and suggesting somet

That would take effort and money, Both are rare things for users here.
Actually, I did pay to watch many of their private shows. All the same, but they were so hot together I ignored in hope one day I would see more. But yes darling, I tiped a lot.
 
He has over
34.300 followers, not like it's a private account. Probably won't even revive the mensagens the weirdos send him.
Never underestimate the sociopathy that some people have. There have been instances where freaks have messaged relatives/family/friends of guys.
 
Well everyone who works in porn goes through this especially women so he's ain't special

a) Prevalence doesn't make the act normal or sane thing to do
b) Some people do not advertise their work so it is even more sociopathic to do so
c) It has also happened to guys who have been catfished & later their nudes or talk of their nudes shared with people in their lives