Captain Yangpu

vivibyebye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's not his dick, he didn't shows his dick in that photoshoot.

And he is NOT gay, he made a "statement" in his Weibo years ago said he is not gay, so he and his "friends" are just queerbaiting.
He is gay... I live in China for many years and we spoke many times years ago when he wasn't in relationship with the other guy, time later I asked to meet him and he said that had boyfriend now.

D

deleted7375161

He is gay... I live in China for many years and we spoke many times years ago when he wasn't in relationship with the other guy, time later I asked to meet him and he said that had boyfriend now.
He actually replied to someone in the comments a while aho, saying he was not gay or bi

Reactions: tallhunganonCL

vivibyebye

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He actually replied to someone in the comments a while aho, saying he was not gay or bi
Chinese culture. Most of them hide from their family and since he became popular on IG he need to hide even more... but trust me he is gay

Waca7726

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean... The Photoshop is ridiculous :joy: what was he thinking :joy:
I've never seen any obvious photoshop on either this image or any of his other instagram photos. Maybe I'm just not good at identifying this sorts of thins, but I haven't seen anything that looks unnatural

Reactions: RoarTiger

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
I've never seen any obvious photoshop on either this image or any of his other instagram photos. Maybe I'm just not good at identifying this sorts of thins, but I haven't seen anything that looks unnatural

Are you kidding? Look at his arm, if he extended it he'd be a t-rex.

His ass looks like two blow up space hoppers, hips don't match.

The amount of warping is just absurd...

In addition the proportions are totally inconsistent with other photos of his, which is the biggest give away

gyroball13

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you kidding? Look at his arm, if he extended it he'd be a t-rex.

His ass looks like two blow up space hoppers, hips don't match.

The amount of warping is just absurd...

In addition the proportions are totally inconsistent with other photos of his, which is the biggest give away
The shoulder on the left is a dead giveaway too. I don’t understand why he feels the need to photoshop his pics so drastically, he’s already got a lovely body; the more he does it, the more obvious it becomes. His chest and ass are especially bad, they vary in size in just about every pic...

coldradi

Legendary Member
Media
The shoulder on the left is a dead giveaway too. I don’t understand why he feels the need to photoshop his pics so drastically, he’s already got a lovely body; the more he does it, the more obvious it becomes. His chest and ass are especially bad, they vary in size in just about every pic...
Exactly! His body is actually amazing, it's such a shame he constantly distorts it into comical proportions and shapes...