D
What do you mean by a night of regret?i just do not know if it would be good or just a night full of regret
I feel like a good 5 min intro is fine you know to ease things a lil and to not b awkward or weird but I I understand what u meanmeaning that person would make it about them, or wanting to talk more to eat up the time
Out all of them , none are worth it , except two , rafael and ralphael , the others are uninterested or look like have nothing to make them pop
Wow, you really delivered thanks.OF THE GUYS OFF OF RENTMENT I WILL JUST POST THE LINKS. (most of the guys he wants to shoot with a white or latin)
Rafael_brny - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Fitness - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Muscle_Lucas - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Joshuacatrach - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Cristoferlatin - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Medallophysique - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
Ralphael - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in New York City, NY | RentMen
MusclePrince - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in San Francisco, CA | RentMen
Mister_eleven - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in Los Angeles, CA | RentMen
JacobTop - Pornstar Performer, Rentboy, Gay Massage in Los Angeles, CA | RentMen
Wait what there's moreYes, there is a there is a video of Igor and LV soaping each other up with hardons mostly having their hard cocks rubbing up against the others torso. The video is shot in that outdoor shower that Igor's shower with boner photo came from. The video is most headless bodies, but it is obvious it is Igor from his body. I would not have known it was LV except he showed his face for a second or two.
It is PPV, and I am not going to share it, because I want Carlos to make more content with Igor and Sanjelu. That won't happen if folks don't pony up the 23 bucks for the video to make it worth his time.
Yes. Neither are identified by name, but in this snap from the preview, you catch a glimpse of Igor's face. (And that is clearly his body and cock.) I don't follow the_lv or whatever his name is, but when a good shot of his face showed up in the actual 5 minute video, I recognized him from one of these threads on the Miami based escorts.Wait what there's more
Any photo?Does cbhunsinger escort?
Why pay when you can look at it for free on rentmen?The photographer is offering a 4 minute video of this guy pleasuring himself for $49.
IF it included a climax, was twice as long, and was of either Igor or Sanjelu, I'd buy without hesitation.
Actually, I would pay top dollar for a quality video of Igor or Sanjelu having bareback sex, preferably bottoming missionary position, legs wide open, taking it balls deep.
The video is on rentmen?Why pay when you can look at it for free on rentmen?
That dick is yummy would love to take it
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.