Who would think Sedale would be a scammer too
His ego is pretty impressive so it's really not that surprising to anyone who has interacted with him for even a little bit. Like I keep telling my friends "if it weren't for his attitude, he'd be swimming in American dollars"
 
I spoke to him once and yes he has a really nasty attitude and an oversized ego and yes if it wasn't for those two things he would of been an amazing content creator and people would of loved him not saying he doesn't have great content but when we spoke he I was actually complimenting him on his junk and he literally was like being really mean and petty. So I had to clap back really quick and let him know I'm not gonna settle for his disrespect and then he blocked me
 
mid month treat...enjoy!

I also have content from like 99% of these OF creators that they dont post. I won't share most of them publicly because ppl snitch and I don't want to lose the advantage I have of getting exclusive content. However, I will post who I safely can whenever I feel like it
 

Attachments

mid month treat...enjoy!

I also have content from like 99% of these OF creators that they dont post. I won't share most of them publicly because ppl snitch and I don't want to lose the advantage I have of getting exclusive content. However, I will post who I safely can whenever I feel like it
Smart move it looks like we're the only two who are updating the thread