Carmella 'BBW' Bing

'She has slimmed down back to her normal weight and is now retired raising her child and creating art.'

I see, well she was hot as a BBW;)

I have always been wondering, are her boobs natural or not? I think not but I am not sure...
 
'She has slimmed down back to her normal weight and is now retired raising her child and creating art.'

I see, well she was hot as a BBW;)

I have always been wondering, are her boobs natural or not? I think not but I am not sure...
check the boobpedia page-it says under boobs-"enhanced"
 
I always found her lively personality and energetic performances a plus...too bad she retired but whatever makes her happy.

That's a recurring habit with the best of them nowadays; becoming jaded of what they're doing and up & decide they want out but good. Yeah, to be sure, shame she left, but hey may she find all the happiness she wants/deserves.