Carmie sellitto (youtuber)

can someone tell me what's the deal with, does he keep getting baited or does he send voluntarly nude to every girls, I swear there are at least 7 girls on twitter claimin he sends them dick pics regurlarly.

sshah01

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
can someone tell me what's the deal with, does he keep getting baited or does he send voluntarly nude to every girls, I swear there are at least 7 girls on twitter claimin he sends them dick pics regurlarly.
Maybe he is just a very horny guy. He likes free nudes. Give him a break lol

Ellietaylor99

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love his dick but I think he needs to get circumcised because he can barely get the skin down...
You’ll find that’s 98% of boys from the UK aren’t circumcised. It’s nowhere near as common as it is in the states.

zaynmlk1626

Worshipped Member
Media

i don't think he get's baited, i think he's always horny and loves trading nude photos

You’ll find that’s 98% of boys from the UK aren’t circumcised. It’s nowhere near as common as it is in the states.
I know. But I’m not saying this for aesthetic reasons because I prefer foreskin myself. But if you can’t pull the skin back you need to get it removed because of hygenic reasons

Reactions: Ellietaylor99