Casting Call

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife Misty in the need to make some extra cash. Finds an add claiming that they'd pay two grand for an average BBW between the ages of 18 to 25 for modeling.

She pondered over it for a couple of days, she’d never thought about modeling before, assuming she wasn’t beautiful or hot. But the add did say average BBW. She looks down at her body and confidently check those boxes. And makes the call.

The man that answered the phone, sounded thrilled to meet with her and looked forward to interviewing her. He put her down on the schedule for the following Monday. At 1:00. The address was some place in downtown Memphis. She frowned at learning that, since she hated going to Memphis, but what other major city was close by. The man said to dress casual, which made her happy. Since she hated dressing up. But it did come to mind that they probably want to see what’s under her clothes. The whole situation as intriguing as it was. Still made her nervous.

The following Monday morning she tells me she might be late coming home. Claiming she had a little shopping to do.
I shake my head hearing that.

“ Baby you know we ain’t got the money for you to be blowing it on unnecessary shit! “

“ I know there’s something I just need to find. “

She didn’t elaborate on what it was. I just kissed her and we went our own ways.

At her desk at her moms office. She watched the clock until around 10:00. And walked into her moms office.

“ Mom I’m not feeling well…Think I’m getting a migraine. “

“ Well go on home and lay down. I’ll handle things here. “ Her mother said.

She proceeded to make the drive to Memphis then exited the freeway thinking she’d found the right road. She spends the next hour driving around lost as usual. In the days before GPS and cell phones. She stops off at a store and used a pay phone. To call the number for better directions. She tells the man where she was. And even through the loud noisy traffic she try’s to write everything down, luckily she wasn’t far off.
She finds the street then the building that looked old and almost abandoned.

“ This place is a dump! “ She says as her nervousness kicks in. She hesitates and thinks about turning back. But parks anyway. There was only a handful of cars parked around.

She forced herself along as she climbed the old broken concrete steps, holding the shaky iron hand rail for support. She walks inside a dimly lit hallway, not seeing or hearing anyone. She steps over and around the trash that cluttered the hallway, and spots a pair of men’s boxers lying in the floor along with a few spent condemns.

“ Eew! I sure hope I don’t have to take my clothes off! “ She said looking down at her high heeled boots. She comes to some stairs and slowly climbed two flights. Seeing more trash, beer cans and cigarette butts. Then a shit filled diaper. Another flight of stairs she finds one woman’s red high heeled pump.

“ Why is it only one high heeled shoe you see out like this? “ She asked herself making her way down another dark hallway.

Finally she comes to the door. She turned the knob and slowly opens it. Where there was a small waiting room, luckily it appeared cleaner than the rest of what she’d seen so far. She walks up to the counter, where a window was. From behind the glass a woman slides it open.

“ May I help you? “ She asks nicely.

“ Yeah I’m Misty. I’m here for the modeling job. “

“ Oh okay. “ The older woman hands Misty a clipboard with forms. “ Just make yourself comfortable and fill these out. “

Misty sits down and gets to work filling them out. It appeared to be the basic job application and W-2 forms. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary about them. She turns them back in and was told to wait.

ten minutes later the door opens. She sees an older man looking her way, nicely dressed in black slacks and a blue dress shirt. With the sleeves rolled up. He appeared to probably be in his late 30’s or early 40’s judging him only by his grayish thinning hair. But otherwise he looked fit. With his shirt unbuttoned a little, showing his hairy chest and gold chain.

“ Hi I’m Paul. You must be Misty?…We spoke on the phone? “

“ Yes that’s me. “ She walks to him. He extended his hand, she took it in hers assuming they were going to shake hands. But instead he took hers and kissed it.

“ Your very beautiful. “

“ Why thank you. “ Misty smiles back at him not expecting to hear that.

“ Please come this way. “ He leads her into a larger room brightly lit with photographers and camera men, standing in the background. There was a spacious clean couch sitting along the wall.

“ Please sit down and make yourself comfortable. We got to get to know one another first. “
She sits her purse down and sits, crossing her legs.

“ So how old are you? “

“ I’m 19. “

“ You in school? “

“ No “

“ You got a boyfriend? “

“ No I’m married. “

“ Oh does he know your here? “

“ No “

“ Do you know what we do? “

“ The add said modeling. “

“ Yeah that’s right. But that’s not all we do.”

Misty looks past Paul, and into the other room, where she saw a king sized bed, along with more lights and cameras. She gulps nervously knowing where this was probably going to go.

“ You ever did any modeling or film work before? “

“ No “

“ You nervous? “

“ Yes “

“ Don’t be…Just relax and be yourself. “

She sees a man walk out and take her picture.

“ You like sex? “

“ Heck yeah…Who doesn’t? “

“ Oh you’d be surprised. “

“ So how old was you? When you first had sex? “

“ I’d rather not say. “

“ What?…Was it like Junior high? “

“ Yes “

“ Was your first time a good experience? “

“ No “

“ Why not? “

“ He left me needing more. “

“ Oh I’m sorry. “

“ It happens. “

“ Where was the riskiest place you ever had sex? “

“ At school. “

“ Did you get caught? “

“ Yes “

“ Did you get into trouble? “

“ No I got more sex. “

“ Really? How many partners that time? “
Mistys mind goes into overdrive as she try’s to think.

“ I loose count after 8. “

“ Was it a gang bang? “

“ I’d say so. “

The camera man smiles and gives Paul a big thumbs up.

“ In the last year? How many other men have you been with?…Other than your husband? “

“ A few. “

“ Are those affairs you seek out? “

“ Not really. Seems like I find myself in situations that it just happens. “

“ How big is your husband’s cock? “

“ He’s six inches barely. “

The camera man gives Paul a thumbs down on that one.

“ With your fingers show me the length of cock you like? “

She holds her fingers out and thinks.

“ Okay so around 8 inches? “

“ yeah that’s the perfect size. “

“ You like them thick? “

“ I like to feel full and a good stretch. “

“ What’s the biggest cock you ever took? “

With her fingers she shows him.

“ What about 10 inches? “

“ Ten inches plus some. “
Paul and all the camera men smiled at one another. Definitely they were impressed.

“ How thick was that cock? “
Misty had to use two hands to show him what she could remember about it.

“ That was a black mans cock. Just so you know. “

“ So your cool with interracial work? If it comes up? “

“ Sure “

“ She’s perfect! “ One of the camera men whispered to Paul.

Reactions: B_er and Ky blue

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ So Misty where were you born? “

“ San Diego “

“ I can tell by your accent you’ve lived in the south for a long time? “

“ Mom moved us back here when I was five years old. “

“ So your a Tennessee girl? “

“ No I’m from the Delta. “

“ Oh so your a Mississippi queen? “

Misty laughed at that one.

“ I don’t know so much about that. “

“ Your pretty enough to be a queen. “

“ Oh stop that!..I am not. “ She says with a laugh.

“ What kind of work do you do? “

“ I work at my moms real estate office. “

“ So your a realtor? “

“ Not really. I just answer the phone, make coffee and what not…My sister is being more formally groomed for the realtor role. “

The whole time he questions her. Him and his staff of photographers and camera men are checking her out.

“ If you don’t mind me asking. How big are your boobs? “

“ I’m a 40 DD. “

“ Nice! “

Misty looks down at them and smiles.

“ Uncross and spread your legs for me. “

Paul and the others just stare at her crotch for a moment.

“ That’s a nice camel toe you got. “

Misty starts to blush.

“ Those jeans look incredibly tight around your thick thighs? “

“ You like thick thighs? “ Misty asks him.

Paul just smiles and nods.

“ How tall are you? “

“ 5’1 Without my heels. “

The men all look down at her black slouch boots.

“ So you like wearing heels? “

“ Yeah they make me look taller. “

“ What size shoe you wear? “

“ 6 “

Paul snaps his fingers and one of his assistants takes off to find some sexy high heels for Misty to wear.

“ You ready to pose for some pictures? “

“ Sure Am I dressed okay? The add said to dress casual? “

“ Yeah we’re kind of looking for the girl next door look. “

Paul sits back and watched as his team of photographers puts Misty through the paces of all kinds of sexy poses.
They have her slip her loose fitting top off her shoulder so her bra strap is exposed. She turned towards the camera and smiles.

“ Awesome!…Love those freckles! “ The lead photographer said in a French accent.
The cameras continuously clicked taking in every move Misty made.

“ Bend over for us. “Another photographer said.

From the waist she bends over, looking like a French whore.

“ Strut for us!…Pretend your on the runway modeling some exquisite dress. “

Misty puckers her lips and struts along, turning her head from left to right.

“ Yes!…Yes!…Work it baby!…Work it! “

“ Now turn to the side, stand up straight and stick those tits out! “

The cameras continued clicking.

Paul gets up from his seat and moves about the room observing. As Misty did everything asked of her to the best of her limited abilities. Since all she had to go by as far as modeling, was what she’d seen on Tv or in magazines.
She looked Paul’s way every chance she got. And took notice of the impressive bulge he was packing under his slacks.
And though she was nervous as Hell. She found the attention from Paul and his crew to be quite a turn on.

Reactions: B_er

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About a half hour of poses. Misty couldn’t believe how much work was involved in modeling.
Paul brings her back to the couch for a break. And gives her a bottle of water.
She quickly opens it and takes a drink.

“ So what do you think?…You still nervous? “
He asks as she sipped the water.

“ This is harder than I thought. But it is kind of fun…Like I said, I’ve never done this before. “

About that time his assistant returned, with a shoebox. He opens it up and takes out a pair of black swayback heels.

“ These okay? “ He asks her.

Mistys face lights up, and she smiles.

“ Those are perfect. There just like the ones my mom wears…I used to dress up in them when me and my hubby would fuck before we got married. “

“ Really? “ Paul said as he took in the nugget of information she just provided.

Misty just smiles and not adds anything more.

“ So you ready to undress?…And show us really what we got to work with? “

Misty gulps and looks around at the photographers and camera crew.

“ I can’t believe I’m really gonna do this? “ She says to herself, as she digs from within her inner self, for the courage to do it.

“ Remember just relax and be yourself. In your mind just pretend it’s just the two of us here. “
Paul says encouraging her. As

She takes one last deep breath, then leans down and takes off her boots. The cameras start clicking away.

“ How am I supposed to block all that out? “ She asks herself, as she parts with her boots and peeled her socks off.
She then stood and fought back the urge to turn her back to them all as she raised and took off her gray loose fitting top.

Standing there in her bra, she starts to blush as she drops her top next to her boots and socks.

“ Remember it’s just me and you here…Just ignore everything else. “ Paul reminds her, noticing her red face and nervous demeanor.

She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Her big tits sprang free and fell quickly the bra slipped down her arms, she tossed it on to where her shirt lay.

“ Look at me! “ Paul said to her.

Misty looks his way.

“ You got beautiful breasts! “

“ Really?…You don’t think they sag to much?” Misty said surprised.

“ No there perfect! I can tell there natural. And that’s what we’re looking for. “

Misty finally smiles as she looks down at them, feeling a little less nervous and a little more turned on.

Paul gets up from his chair for a closer look. He reached for and started examining her breasts.

Misty feels his warm soft hands on her, feeling her up.

“ Love those wide areola’s. “ Paul says as he gently traced his fingers around them.

Mistys thick puffy nipples quickly grow hard, from his teasing touches.

“ I’ll bet there sensitive to? “ He said taking her thick nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Gently he pulls and stretched them.

“ Very “ She says looking down at his hands.

Paul then lets go backs away to his chair.

“ Play with them. “

Misty puts her hands on her breasts, lifting and rubbing them. Getting even more turned on, by now the annoying clicking of the cameras didn’t even phase her. She pulls her left breast up and licks and gently sucks her own nipple.

“ Oh yes!…That’s so hot! “ Paul said.

The woman who sat at the front desk comes to Paul and whispered in his ear.

“ There’s three more girls outside! “ She says prodding him to hurry up.

He turned his attention back to Misty.

“ Take your pants down. “
The woman stands at Paul’s side. The two of them, along with the crew watch intensely as she unsnapped and unzipped her tight jeans. Paul’s eyes got big and his mouth waters seeing the outline of her fat pussy bulging from a pair of light blue full backed panties.
She slowly pushed the jeans off her wide hips. They fall to her knees.

“ Turn around and bend over…Shake your ass! “

Misty immediately obeys his demand without hesitation.

“ This is the best one yet!..She might be the one we’re looking for. “

Misty hears Paul say to the woman.
She smiles proudly, ease dripping on there conversation.

“ Either they wait or reschedule! “ He tells her. She then exits the room.

Misty continued to take off her jeans. She then stood there in her panties, looking around.

Paul sees her eyes looking down at the open shoe box.

“ Go ahead and put those on. “

“ Okay “ Misty says sitting back down on the couch. And takes the shoes from the box and puts them on. She then stood and steadied herself in the five inch heels.

“ How do those feel? “

“ There a little tight…Are they new? “

“ Brand new…My assistant just went and bought them for you. “

“ For me? “ Misty asks flattered.

“ Yes just wear or bring them with you, when you come back. “

“ Oh I will…Thank you!..My husband is gonna love seeing me in these! “

She then struts back and forth across the room, and poses as instructed by the photographers.

A wet spot in the crotch of her light blue big girl panties, starts to become obvious.

“ You ready to show me what’s underneath your panties? “ Paul asks looking at her crotch.

“ Sure “ She said with a smile. Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of her panties. She slowly eased them down, presenting to them her fat slick and balled pussy. Which was becoming wetter by the second.

“ Mind if I keep your panties? “

“ Not at all. “ Misty said extending her right foot, with the panties hanging from it, to Paul’s lap.

He takes the panties from her and holds them up.

“ I’d say this is a pretty good trade. A $150.00 pair of shoes…For a pair of Wall Mart panties? “
He puts the crotch of the panties to his nose and inhales. “

“ Sit back on the couch and spread your pussy apart. “

The cameras all moved in for a close up shot. As she sat there holding her lips apart.
She looks over at Paul as he sat the panties to the side and picked at his erect cock to adjust it. He sees Misty lick her lips, watching him.

“ Play with yourself. “

Misty starts rubbing and fingering herself. Masturbating for the camera crew. Moans of pleasure escaping from her lips.

One of Paul’s assistants holds a thick 8 inch vibrator to Mistys lips. She opens wide and takes it into her mouth, just like she was sucking the real thing. Before taking it from him, and turned it on to please herself with it.

After a few agonizing long minutes. Paul had all he could stand by just watching her. He dove from his chair, straight between her thick chubby thighs, taking the vibrator and tossing it. He slurped away at her pussy.

“ Yes!…Yes!…Eat my cunt!…You nasty man!” Misty blurts out. Looking down at his thinning, salt and peppered colored hair.
She leans back against the back of the couch, and raised and held her legs up, looking at the slutty high heels and the cameras looking down on her.

Paul holds her swollen clit between his lips. Gently sucking as he saws four fingers in and out of her sloppy wet snatch.

She lets out a squeal as body tensed and started to quiver. Her thighs clamp around his head violently as she twists. Before pushing him away. Her body falls limp onto the couch.

Paul looks at her and smiles, with the wetness from her squirt all over his face.

“ Did you like that? “

“ That was awesome! “

“ Guess what? “

“ What? “

“ It’s gonna get even better. “

Paul gets up from the floor. Standing in front of my wife, he starts unbuttoning his shirt.
Misty sits back up on the couch and watched with interest. His upper body was toned and shaved. Muscular but not overly built. Not like some big hulking jock. But more like the average man that just works out to maintain a slim but firm physique. His abs were toned but not to the point of having a six pack.
He was definitely a good looking man for being an older man, in Mistys eyes anyway.

“ Take out my cock! “ He tells her.

She doesn’t hesitate to go for his belt. Quickly she unfastened and unzipped his slacks. Underneath he wore a pair of red compression shorts. She marvels at his package, noticing that he to had a wet spot, where he’d already been leaking. But what impressed her the most was his girth.

“ It can’t be! “ Misty said with a trembling voice. As she took hold of his waistband and slowly pulling the shorts down. His pre cum strings from the shorts. She pulls the shorts down and just stared with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.

The cameras move in again, taking in the awesomeness of my wife’s cock shocked look.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was Big! Bigger than 8 inches. But not quite 10 Misty thinks to herself. And was almost but not quite as thick as a beer can.

“ Fuck! “ Was all that came from her lips. She sticks out her tongue and Paul grabbed the base of his cock and slapped it against her tongue.

“ Hell no!…Don’t you even tease me that way! “
Misty grabbed his big cock, and started stroking it. In her grasp it felt as if it had a pulse of its own. She then started at his full balls and started licking upwards, giving him long slow licks. Then flicked her pierced tongue against his sensitive head, a few times before taking it deep into her throat.

Paul looks over his shoulder and smiles at his crew, giving them the thumbs up sign.
He then took hold of her long hair, holding it back so the cameras could all get a good shot of her sucking his cock.

After minutes of cock sucking. Paul pulls out and takes my wife’s hand, leading her into the other room, to the bed.

She lays down on her back, legs spread wide inviting Paul to move in. The crew quickly gathered around the bed.

“ As you see I’m bigger than six inches. What’s your little man gonna say?…When he fucks you tonight? “
Paul asks arrogantly.

“ Just shut up!…And Fuck me! “

Paul moves in between her spread legs. Guiding himself towards her slit. It slides along and finds her hole. She feels the head of his prick as it pressed in. Then the mighty girth that followed. She grunts and grabbed his shoulders and held on as he stretched the walls of her pussy apart.

“ Oh God! “ She yells out, as the head of his cock, hits her cervix. He pulls back and drove it in again and again.
After a few minutes he had her loosened up and away they went.

she grabbed her legs and again held them up. Paul then took her by the ankles and pushed them back further.

She looks down watching his mighty cock, slide in and out of her with ease. One orgasm came right after another, as she moans and squeals like a school girl, getting her first real fuck.

Paul pulls out only to have her suck his cock even more, tasting the taste of her own pussy on it. While she sucks, she rubbed her clit fast, making herself come again. They change up positions. Misty on top, facing the cameras. Riding him while digging the high heels into the mattress to attempt to support herself.

“ God?…How much longer can he last? “ She asks to herself with sweat pouring and her legs aching.

Being fucked by some porn guy wasn’t like being fucked by the average man. Paul just kept going and going.

They switched positions again. He takes her from behind. Misty was relieved, since she was exhausted by then.

“ Hold yourself up! “ The camera man barked. Making her hold up so her big tits could swing wildly back and forth for the cameras. As Paul pounding away at her. She throws her ass back into him hard. Felling his big balls slapping against her cunt brings her to another orgasm.

Finally he pulls out.

“ On your knees!…Now! “ Paul said to her.

On to the floor she goes. Watching him stroke away at his cock. She sees him shoot. Rope after rope of his hot cum flys through the air and spats across her pretty freckled face. With her mouth open wide, she does her best to catch some of it.
When he was done. Misty sucked him clean and she wiped the cum from her face, and sucked it from her fingers.

“ So what did you think? “

“ That was great!…But it was hard work!…I’m not used to Marathon length sessions like that! “

“ You’ll get used to it…Ready for a shower? “

“ Definitely! “ Paul leads her to a bathroom.

“ I’ll get your clothes for you. “

“ Thanks “

He folds her clothes and placed them on the counter next to the sink while she showers and freshened up.

Fully dressed with her purse and new pair in heels in hand. She walks up to Paul.

“ We got your number. I’ll call you when we have you more work. The lady at the front desk has your check. Do you want one of my men to walk you to your car?…This is kind of a rough neighborhood…If you noticed? “

“ Yes I did!…And thank you very much. “

At the front the woman showed Misty the two thousand dollar check, and puts it into and envelope.

“ We look forward to working with you again.”
The woman said with a smile.

“ Thanks “ Misty said smiling back.

The man with her opens the lobby door. There was about 7 fat girls all sitting around, waiting there turns for audition. They all looked at Misty hard as she walked out, with her wet hair, and gapped sore pussy. And her slutty sway backed high heels in hand. They looked her over from head to toe, as she kind of wobbled in her high heeled slouch boots. They all looked at her crotch and ass as she walked bow legged passed them. And out into the filthy hallway.

Her and the man make it to the stairwell. When they hear from below the blood curdling scream from a man being butchered to death with a chainsaw.
That was quickly followed by an all out shoot out.

“ WTF? “ We better get out of here! “

That was followed by the sound of a bull horn outside.

“ We got you surrounded!…Come out with your hands up! “

Then the sound of breaking glass.

“ FUCK! YOU! “
A man yells sounding as if he’s Cuban decent.

Then rapid gunfire erupted from the apartment below. As he shoots it out with the police.

Misty along with her escort quickly descended the stairs. Only to come face to face, with the man in a Hawaiian shirt and white blood stained pants, armed with an Ozzie.

Misty was quickly pushed down and starts falling down the stairs as the bullets start to fly. She looks up to see her escort being almost cut in half from the bullets. The man continued to run.

“ I’ll get that Son of a bitch! “ She said reaching into her purse for her trusty 9 mm Glock and three extra clips and takes off after him.

Boom….Boom….Boom. She shoots up toward his way. She she then ducks behind the corner as automatic gunfire returned her way.
She then continued to chase after him.

Down on the street below. The police and swat team were going crazy.

“ Do we have a man in there? “ The Captain yells out.

“ No sir! “ A deputy yells back. As they look up at the building listening to the shots being fired from within.

With in moments the gunman busts through the door out onto the roof. He runs to the edge and sees the police down below.

He turned back around wailing the gun, seeing Misty, coming his way.
With gun in hand.

“ You Fucking Cunt! “ He yells out.

Misty squeezed the trigger one last time. The bullet goes straight into his chest, exploding blowing a hole right out his back. He tumbled over the edge through the air and spats onto the parking lot below.

She walks over to the edge and looks down. Seeing the police looking up at the redheaded woman, looking back at them.

“ That punk wasn’t so lucky?…Was he? “
She smiles and walks back inside the building. Where complete chaos was breaking out.

She descended the stairs to find Paul, and his crew gathered around there dead coworker grieving. The other girls made a run for it and were already out on the street.

“ Misty are you okay? “ Paul asks her.

“ Yeah I’m sorry about him. He saved my life by pushing me down. “

Paul sees the gun in her hand.

“ That was you going after him? “

“ Yeah he’s dead! “

“ Hey don’t say nothing about what we got going on in here!…We need to keep this under the radar. “

“ Okay “ She collected her things only to be confronted and quickly escorted out by the police. Who took her to the police station for an interview.

She concocted some story about delivering meals on wheels to the elderly, when she was confronted by the gunman. She told them the real hero was the deadman that pushed her out of the way. She was then rewarded with a $50,000 reward for killing the son of a bitch. Apparently he was some bad ass that they’d been after for a while.

After the interview it was a media frenzy. All the major networks wanted to talk to the heroic redheaded girl.
And it looked bad. Cause Misty was not one that knew how to talk to the press. As she just did her dumb mumbling act, with a Marlboro red dangling from her lips.

As the evening news broke. The phone rings at mine and Mistys house.

“ Hello “ I said casually.

“ Turn on the God damn news! “ My mother in law Deb yells into the phone.

I turn it on to see my wife blubbering her way through the interviews, as questions were being yelled at her.

“ What the Hell is she doing in Memphis? “

“ I don’t know mom! “

“ She don’t work for no meals on wheels!…I sent her home early cause she said she was sick! “

“ She don’t look sick mom! She was probably just playing you again, so she could go shopping. “

“ Shopping Hell!…You see that dump of a building where she was at? “

“ Yeah I see it mom! “

“ Shopping for what?…Is she smoking weed again? “

“ No mom I doubt it. “

Me and mom definitely had questions for all this. But when she brought in that $50,000 check in. We let it all go.

The next day she deposited that check in our account. And the $2,000 check into her secret personal account, that I wasn’t supposed to know about.

She gets a letter in the mail that the $2,000 check bounced.

And Misty was pissed off. But no way was she was gonna share with me why she was pissed off. I assumed it was just that time of month you know?

Six months later.

I was trading porn videos with the guys at work. One of them gave me one called Big girls volume 15.

“ Check it out man!…There’s this redhead on there that looks just like your wife. “

My coworker said to me.

That was definitely intriguing to hear. So that night before bed. I slid the tape into the VCR and pushed the play button. And climbed into bed with my wife. To watch her audition.

I looked over at her to see her red faced.

“ Honey you got something you want to tell me? “

“ I know what your thinking?…That’s not me!”
She says definitely.

“ That is to you!…Don’t you lie to me! “

“ Shit! “
I hear my wife say as the video plays out. I look over at her, seeing her clench her teeth.

My dick gets rock hard, watching on the Tv as she poses and then strips.
Then came the part, where she freed Paul’s big dick from his pants.
The look on her face was priceless.
As she goes down on him. I just reached over and grabbed her by her hair, pulling her down to my own cock.

“ Get to work you slut! “ I said to her, while I watched Paul fuck her brains out, for an hour straight.

By then I knew what the trip to Memphis that led up to her blowing that punk away was all about.

We had awesome sex by me watching the video.

“ Don’t tell mom about this! “ Misty said with a sense of shame in her voice.
I used the tape for months, hanging it over her head. To gain the upper hand with my crazy bi polar wife. Threatening to show it to mom. Though she was a slut and pervert herself. Porn just didn’t seem though to be one of the quirks she’d approve of seeing or knowing about.

Months later the video suspiciously disappeared from my collection. Of course Misty denied knowing anything about that to.

The End