Catheters

BirdinMo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always felt uncomfortable when they took them out, not like a "pain" but just very, un settleing feeling. Hard to explain, I always took an ice cold washcloth and placed it on my junk after it was out it seems to help with the feeling.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I had a catheter in 3 years ago for 24 hrs after an accident. Since then I noticed that my ejaculations have become less strong (in particular, after edging for about 30 min I was shooting at least up to my head). Now the feeling is exactly the same but I mostly get one big shot that comes out maybe 10 centimetes. Should I be worried? Any suggestions?
I have a friend that likes catheters and sounds in his cock and he says how he likes how they widen his urethra and make him piss and shoot cum stronger.

My ex liked urethral sounds and he had no issues with pissing or ejaculation.

Perhaps you should try doing Kegels for men? Or talk to a doctor/urologist if you are worried about it?

What does it feel like to have a catheter in you? Or a urethral sound?

The first time I saw a guy use a sound in his cock on webcam I was grossed out but intrigued.

I did want to use a waterpik that I once used to floss my teeth but it's not designed for urethral insertions, it's plastic and less than half an inch long, and while it does vibrate it certainly is not sterile even if I had used a new plastic tip on it.