Caught Out at the Car Park - True Story

anonymous6421

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
… I was definitely ready for him….but I think the story ends there.
That’s a nice cock indeed, I’m a little curious if you saw him again would you have gone further with him like some ass action (if you and him were into that). But that would be hot see a car photo involving your ass and how you’d be positioned for him .

balanceofpower874

Admired Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
C
My real life collided with a sexual fantasy of mine recently so…. Enjoy!

Let me tell you about ‘The Car Park’

I’ve been working in my current job as a sales professional for a little over two months but I’ve worked in and out of my city for the best part of 10 years.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I park in this particular car park because it’s the cheapest in town. It’s a longer walk to work but worth it for 9 hours a day.
As you can imagine, it’s very popular as a result of being so cheap, meaning you have to get there EARLY to guarantee a space.
I usually begin my day at 6:30am and I’m one of the first to arrive at the car park every morning at 7:30am, even though I don’t start work until 8:30am so I usually have some time to kill, I’ll listen to a podcast or play the wordle of the day on my phone.

One of the main perks I’ve discovered is I get to watch everyone arriving into the car park, plenty of people unconsciously going about their day to day morning routine and not thinking too much of it, including some very attractive men in suits, stepping out of their fancy cars and adjusting themselves before continuing their day.
Now, it’s important to note that public play and exhibitionism is one of my most dominant kinks. I’m immediately turned on seeing anything remotely sexual out in public.
A few times I’ve witnessed someone trying to subtly change after work or a couple making out. This car park is under the main motorway so it does have some amount of coverage (I always park right beside one of the large pillars to avoid anyone hitting my car) It also used to be a popular dogging site until the local council enforced a timed exit of 7pm.

This particular day, a few days ago, I didn’t witness anything too exciting, the usual flurry of hot men in suits so I sat listening to my podcast.
A man across the car park caught my eye in a black Audi, he looked like he was half dressed in a white tank. He proceeded to put on his shirt and tie his tie. I hadn’t realised but I was staring and only realised when our eyes met. I quickly looked away until he stepped out of his car. His suit trousers and belt were undone so I saw a hint of his boxers, I think they were Calvins. He proceeded to tuck his shirt in and fasten his trousers. The risk of getting caught, even just looking, and seeing his boxers had me hard already but I had to calm myself and went on to work.
I’ll not lie, I thought about it a few times throughout the day but it wasn’t dominating my brain, just another instance of seeing something and moving on. That’s not to say, I won’t create my own fantasy of it when I was jerking at home later that night, little did I know I wouldn’t get that far.
After I finished work I went to the local pub around the corner and had a drink with my coworkers before going ou separate ways, I was driving and didn’t want to get locked in the car park by being late.
When I got to the car park there were very few cars left so I threw my things into my car and I REALLY needed to pee. I had two choices, wait the 20/25 minutes it took to drive home OR try and quickly pee against the pillar I was parked beside, I chose the latter. I undid my belt and unzipped my trousers and pulled my soft cock out and started pissing, this was definitely the right choice plus the riskiness of having my cock out in public turned me on, I got a semi.
When I was finished I left my cock out a little longer than necessary just to indulge in my kink and turned to face my car, to my complete surprise, stood on the other side of the car park was my hot suited man from the morning. I was in full view of him, he must have walked past me when I was pissing and I didn’t notice, there was no doubt he saw everything. He smirked as I quickly tried to put my semi hard cock away and I got into my car.
This was both exciting to me and equally terrifying not knowing what he saw, or thought or what he would do. I sat in my car just organising my things before I drove away. Before I could drive away I got a tap on my driver side window, it was him.
I looked up at him through my window before I opened my door to try and judge what was happening. Thankfully he didn’t look angry or annoyed at seeing my cock. I opened the door and got out of my car and immediately apologised.

‘Sorry man, I just really needed to go, you weren’t meant to see anything l, I didn’t know anyone was around.’

He didn’t say anything initially but just smirked. Then he asked was I sure I didn’t want him to see?

‘First I catch you staring at me this morning and now you flash me, are you sure you didn’t want me to see?’

I felt his flirty vibe and even though I still had a slight fear, I went with it and said

‘only if you enjoyed the view, otherwise, it was an accident…’

he came in closer to me and slowly kissed me while his right hand grabbed my growing bulge. He then pulled away to check no one was around and joked that I should had done the same thing moments before.

Thankfully for me, the coast was clear, just the faint sound of cars passing above us. He started to kiss my neck and unbuckled my belt and reached inside my trousers and boxers to grab my now rock hard cock. I let out a moan at the combination which he took as a green flag for his next move.
He opened my drivers side passenger door and pulled at my trousers while he pushed my back onto the seat leaving my trousers and boxers just above my knees, my hard cock was now out in this car park, but very much on purpose this time.
He told me to start jerking for him and the demand turned me on even more, as I did, he undid his trousers and came in closer to me, he started to rub his cock through his boxers (I confirm, they were Calvins) his cock look like a good size but it was extra thick, in that moment I wanted to choke on it, but when I reached out for it, he stopped me and told me it was my turn first.
He rested his hands at the edge of my car seat so he was just hovering above my cock, he then looked at me and licked it from the base right to the top, before he deep throated my cock. Oh my God it felt so so good and he continued to work on my cock taking it inch by inch. I was moaning so loud I had to stop and check we were still alone.
He has also dropped his boxers letting his thick cock out for anyone to walk past and see, all while gagging on my cock.
He finally left me have his thick cock after working mine close to making me cum. He held my head and wanted to see me take it all, which I did (the thickness didn’t hold me back, I was so turned on)
I had unbuttoned my shirt and was begging for his cum furiously jerking my own cock.
He grabbed me by the throat and asked if I’d swallow all of his load, I begged him to cum for me and I’d take it all. Within minutes he was holding my head and pumping shot after shot of his cum into my throat, I also burst feeling every drop and shot my own cum all over my shirt.

I made sure to get every drop so he could put his cock away and as I stood up to take my shirt off and change, he pulled me in close and kissed me, telling me he’ll see me around.
After that he got back into his car and drove off leaving me still very much horny, satisfied and covered in cum.

Since then, I’ve exclusively jerked off to the thought of what happened. So, trust me, I’ll be going for a round two…
Cum to USA San Francsico and we will have good time, lots of car park fun around here.. you sexy bitch

Reactions: deleted6311751

Iwanthead

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I k
My real life collided with a sexual fantasy of mine recently so…. Enjoy!

Let me tell you about ‘The Car Park’

I’ve been working in my current job as a sales professional for a little over two months but I’ve worked in and out of my city for the best part of 10 years.
I’m not ashamed to admit that I park in this particular car park because it’s the cheapest in town. It’s a longer walk to work but worth it for 9 hours a day.
As you can imagine, it’s very popular as a result of being so cheap, meaning you have to get there EARLY to guarantee a space.
I usually begin my day at 6:30am and I’m one of the first to arrive at the car park every morning at 7:30am, even though I don’t start work until 8:30am so I usually have some time to kill, I’ll listen to a podcast or play the wordle of the day on my phone.

One of the main perks I’ve discovered is I get to watch everyone arriving into the car park, plenty of people unconsciously going about their day to day morning routine and not thinking too much of it, including some very attractive men in suits, stepping out of their fancy cars and adjusting themselves before continuing their day.
Now, it’s important to note that public play and exhibitionism is one of my most dominant kinks. I’m immediately turned on seeing anything remotely sexual out in public.
A few times I’ve witnessed someone trying to subtly change after work or a couple making out. This car park is under the main motorway so it does have some amount of coverage (I always park right beside one of the large pillars to avoid anyone hitting my car) It also used to be a popular dogging site until the local council enforced a timed exit of 7pm.

This particular day, a few days ago, I didn’t witness anything too exciting, the usual flurry of hot men in suits so I sat listening to my podcast.
A man across the car park caught my eye in a black Audi, he looked like he was half dressed in a white tank. He proceeded to put on his shirt and tie his tie. I hadn’t realised but I was staring and only realised when our eyes met. I quickly looked away until he stepped out of his car. His suit trousers and belt were undone so I saw a hint of his boxers, I think they were Calvins. He proceeded to tuck his shirt in and fasten his trousers. The risk of getting caught, even just looking, and seeing his boxers had me hard already but I had to calm myself and went on to work.
I’ll not lie, I thought about it a few times throughout the day but it wasn’t dominating my brain, just another instance of seeing something and moving on. That’s not to say, I won’t create my own fantasy of it when I was jerking at home later that night, little did I know I wouldn’t get that far.
After I finished work I went to the local pub around the corner and had a drink with my coworkers before going ou separate ways, I was driving and didn’t want to get locked in the car park by being late.
When I got to the car park there were very few cars left so I threw my things into my car and I REALLY needed to pee. I had two choices, wait the 20/25 minutes it took to drive home OR try and quickly pee against the pillar I was parked beside, I chose the latter. I undid my belt and unzipped my trousers and pulled my soft cock out and started pissing, this was definitely the right choice plus the riskiness of having my cock out in public turned me on, I got a semi.
When I was finished I left my cock out a little longer than necessary just to indulge in my kink and turned to face my car, to my complete surprise, stood on the other side of the car park was my hot suited man from the morning. I was in full view of him, he must have walked past me when I was pissing and I didn’t notice, there was no doubt he saw everything. He smirked as I quickly tried to put my semi hard cock away and I got into my car.
This was both exciting to me and equally terrifying not knowing what he saw, or thought or what he would do. I sat in my car just organising my things before I drove away. Before I could drive away I got a tap on my driver side window, it was him.
I looked up at him through my window before I opened my door to try and judge what was happening. Thankfully he didn’t look angry or annoyed at seeing my cock. I opened the door and got out of my car and immediately apologised.

‘Sorry man, I just really needed to go, you weren’t meant to see anything l, I didn’t know anyone was around.’

He didn’t say anything initially but just smirked. Then he asked was I sure I didn’t want him to see?

‘First I catch you staring at me this morning and now you flash me, are you sure you didn’t want me to see?’

I felt his flirty vibe and even though I still had a slight fear, I went with it and said

‘only if you enjoyed the view, otherwise, it was an accident…’

he came in closer to me and slowly kissed me while his right hand grabbed my growing bulge. He then pulled away to check no one was around and joked that I should had done the same thing moments before.

Thankfully for me, the coast was clear, just the faint sound of cars passing above us. He started to kiss my neck and unbuckled my belt and reached inside my trousers and boxers to grab my now rock hard cock. I let out a moan at the combination which he took as a green flag for his next move.
He opened my drivers side passenger door and pulled at my trousers while he pushed my back onto the seat leaving my trousers and boxers just above my knees, my hard cock was now out in this car park, but very much on purpose this time.
He told me to start jerking for him and the demand turned me on even more, as I did, he undid his trousers and came in closer to me, he started to rub his cock through his boxers (I confirm, they were Calvins) his cock look like a good size but it was extra thick, in that moment I wanted to choke on it, but when I reached out for it, he stopped me and told me it was my turn first.
He rested his hands at the edge of my car seat so he was just hovering above my cock, he then looked at me and licked it from the base right to the top, before he deep throated my cock. Oh my God it felt so so good and he continued to work on my cock taking it inch by inch. I was moaning so loud I had to stop and check we were still alone.
He has also dropped his boxers letting his thick cock out for anyone to walk past and see, all while gagging on my cock.
He finally left me have his thick cock after working mine close to making me cum. He held my head and wanted to see me take it all, which I did (the thickness didn’t hold me back, I was so turned on)
I had unbuttoned my shirt and was begging for his cum furiously jerking my own cock.
He grabbed me by the throat and asked if I’d swallow all of his load, I begged him to cum for me and I’d take it all. Within minutes he was holding my head and pumping shot after shot of his cum into my throat, I also burst feeling every drop and shot my own cum all over my shirt.

I made sure to get every drop so he could put his cock away and as I stood up to take my shirt off and change, he pulled me in close and kissed me, telling me he’ll see me around.
After that he got back into his car and drove off leaving me still very much horny, satisfied and covered in cum.

Since then, I’ve exclusively jerked off to the thought of what happened. So, trust me, I’ll be going for a round two…
I like how you take instructions and service man meat then swallow making sure to get the last pearl drop. No mess to clean up. Except your cum on your shirt and stomach.

Reactions: ZuhayrKhan27