Celery seed

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried celery seeds in the past couple of weeks, and I must say that I am totally amazed by the results. I just bought celery seeds from the grocery store, and took one-third of a teaspoonful three to four times a day down with water. In about a day or two, I started having semi hard-ons all day, and my sex drive has increased at least 2 to 3 times. The semen volume increased about 3 times. I also have very hard morning wood that I have not had for years.
Celery seeds are very cheap and it is the most under-rated supplement!

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
That's good to know, I recently learned about their benefits but didn't realise you have to eat them throughout the day to get best results.
I experimented with mixing them with horny goatweed powder in some honey, I'll have to try it again.

Reactions: 1814 and Warlock08

garageinc2001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I read somewhere that celery was bad for the smell or taste? Anyone remember seeing this? If that is not the case I will have to go to the store!

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Celery is naturally rich in sodium nitrate — so much, in fact, that it is often used as a (sneaky) substitute for sodium nitrate in foods that would traditionally be cured with sodium nitrate. (Eg: many brands of so-called "uncured" bacon are instead loaded with nitrates from celery)

So it's plausible celery could have some erection enhancing qualities from those same nitrates.

SimpleKindaMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting...I already eat lots of pineapple to improve the flavor for my girl friend. I might try to naturally increase the volume too. I think I already produce a good amount when I ejacualte but it would be nice to produce even more...Just as long as it doen't get a bitter taste to it.

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
so, I'm just so intrigued by this thread! About celery seeds, do you just eat them like chew them up and swallow? Are they hard to digest if not chewed?

And for celery, what about juicing it? Its so full of water anyway. But maybe the pulpy stuff has something in it that helps with the cock magic??

I've done celery experiments where I'll eat a bunch one day and see what happens that night, but sometimes I'm blowing/shooting loads several feet, and sometimes not anyway. Not noticed a difference with the celery. Sometimes I'll eat it for a few days, but again, I can't tell if its working or not

anyone have any celery experiment stories where they actually tried to follow themselves to see what it does?

Reactions: 1814 and b3ar
D

deleted468451

I'll have to pick some up today and experiment.

Arkaadien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm interested in trying this myself but damn it seems difficult to find them in stores here in Oz. Its funny cause I remember always seeing them in the spice aisle at the supermarket and always skipping them (I hate celery... yuk).

Had I of known they were good for junior I would have been thinking otherwise lol.

Going to have to either find some good ones online or try to order some through my nearest organic store i suppose. I know that they do sell celery seeds at the local hardware/garden store but they are not the same right??

On that thought though, I am wondering if they are sprouted if they would be even more potent though too like when u sprout chia/alfalpha etc???