Chad Kovacs

Idk if he’s messy or its more he doesn’t like getting hounded, either that or his Comp Sci classes scared him into deleting everything (he went back to school for Comp Sci this past year). I’m hoping he’s doing ok.
How really this can be a threat?
I mean, how do you scare a person with that, if all materials are already spread over internet?
 
How really this can be a threat?
I mean, how do you scare a person with that, if all materials are already spread over internet?
Idk, I was just speculating. Only reasons I can see to purge your accounts like this is either unwanted attention/harassment or you’re afraid someone will find something that could have some impact in the future, like trying to get into child care when you have done nude modelling
 
  • Like
Reactions: 644windysuper
Idk, I was just speculating. Only reasons I can see to purge your accounts like this is either unwanted attention/harassment or you’re afraid someone will find something that could have some impact in the future, like trying to get into child care when you have done nude modelling
I don’t think he’s afraid about anything as he chose to be nude professionally. But what I do know is when everything you do online gets brought back to this site and criticized. Every single thing. That makes people not want to post new content. There’s been people in this thread telling him not to be himself and making fun of his dancing and calling it cringe. Well guess what I like his “ cringey “ dancing. Now what? Lol him Dancing makes him happy so I hope he keeps doing it just to keep making the haters mad. And keeping yall talking and upset and bothered about it. He is such a beautiful boy and a bright star. hopefully we have him back on all socials soon.
 
I don’t think he’s afraid about anything as he chose to be nude professionally. But what I do know is when everything you do online gets brought back to this site and criticized. Every single thing. That makes people not want to post new content. There’s been people in this thread telling him not to be himself and making fun of his dancing and calling it cringe. Well guess what I like his “ cringey “ dancing. Now what? Lol him Dancing makes him happy so I hope he keeps doing it just to keep making the haters mad. And keeping yall talking and upset and bothered about it. He is such a beautiful boy and a bright star. hopefully we have him back on all socials soon.
Ya you’d need a lot of confidence to do nude modelling for sure, I was more referring to negative attention like saying disturbing things, doxxing, blowing up his socials, attempting blackmail or other harassment.

I agree I love his fun dance moves and tbh most weren’t cringe like they were legit hip hop moves (his OF ones were even more sexy/fun cuz he’d do them naked and u could watch his dick flopping around).

Only other reason I could see him erasing everything he could would be to potentially avoid job discrimination in the future. Just before the great purge he said somewhere he got a job at a popular gym chain as a personal trainer, I could see the gym threatening his job if he didn’t purge stuff or even firing him, bcuz they wouldn’t want to associate with erotic full frontal nude modelling since it could turn off prudish clients or cause creepers to frequent his job. Nude modelling especially when u go full frontal does get the same social backlash as sex work unfortunately
 
Ya you’d need a lot of confidence to do nude modelling for sure, I was more referring to negative attention like saying disturbing things, doxxing, blowing up his socials, attempting blackmail or other harassment.

I agree I love his fun dance moves and tbh most weren’t cringe like they were legit hip hop moves (his OF ones were even more sexy/fun cuz he’d do them naked and u could watch his dick flopping around).

Only other reason I could see him erasing everything he could would be to potentially avoid job discrimination in the future. Just before the great purge he said somewhere he got a job at a popular gym chain as a personal trainer, I could see the gym threatening his job if he didn’t purge stuff or even firing him, bcuz they wouldn’t want to associate with erotic full frontal nude modelling since it could turn off prudish clients or cause creepers to frequent his job. Nude modelling especially when u go full frontal does get the same social backlash as sex work unfortunately
Exactly and peridot. I loved his little cute personality a lot of these hot guys all have this fake boring dull social media personality and all copy off each other. So it’s refreshing to see a gorgeous boy being himself. And steps outside the box. And I hope he never changes no matter what gay man thinks what. I love it when a hot guy is 1000% themselves. As that’s what makes you stand out. So yes, facts to everything you said. But you would be surprised there’s a lot of jobs that don’t care now adays that people have been on onlyfans. As they know ever since the pandemic they know people trying to get to the bag. Even a lot of influencers/reality stars be having onlyfans and the tv casting know and they still cast them on Netflix shows and so on Lol And a lot of his content was mostly solo content. But yeah. Shout out to him. Keep doing you boo!
 
Hey everyone 😄, after a good time away I have decided I am going to come back to content creation. Its something I hope to have a different experience with this time around. My main goal is just to open my life back up to those willing to join me, and have fun along the way. Im still working and going to be building back up my platform and following when I can, but im excited for this new chapter in my life.

I am going to be doing things my way, and want to tell those who wanna hate on me in advance; there are plenty other of creators and content out there that you may enjoy better 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am gonna do me!

with love,
🦁
 
Hey everyone 😄, after a good time away I have decided I am going to come back to content creation. Its something I hope to have a different experience with this time around. My main goal is just to open my life back up to those willing to join me, and have fun along the way. Im still working and going to be building back up my platform and following when I can, but im excited for this new chapter in my life.

I am going to be doing things my way, and want to tell those who wanna hate on me in advance; there are plenty other of creators and content out there that you may enjoy better 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am gonna do me!

with love,
🦁
Sounds good! you do you, keep being sexy
 
  • Like
Reactions: mister.retallick
Hey everyone 😄, after a good time away I have decided I am going to come back to content creation. Its something I hope to have a different experience with this time around. My main goal is just to open my life back up to those willing to join me, and have fun along the way. Im still working and going to be building back up my platform and following when I can, but im excited for this new chapter in my life.

I am going to be doing things my way, and want to tell those who wanna hate on me in advance; there are plenty other of creators and content out there that you may enjoy better 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am gonna do me!

with love,
🦁

Great to hear! Keep us updated, looking forward to seeing what you do next :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: mister.retallick
Hey everyone 😄, after a good time away I have decided I am going to come back to content creation. Its something I hope to have a different experience with this time around. My main goal is just to open my life back up to those willing to join me, and have fun along the way. Im still working and going to be building back up my platform and following when I can, but im excited for this new chapter in my life.

I am going to be doing things my way, and want to tell those who wanna hate on me in advance; there are plenty other of creators and content out there that you may enjoy better 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am gonna do me!

with love,
🦁
Great! I will suscribe to anything you will do!
 
Hey everyone 😄, after a good time away I have decided I am going to come back to content creation. Its something I hope to have a different experience with this time around. My main goal is just to open my life back up to those willing to join me, and have fun along the way. Im still working and going to be building back up my platform and following when I can, but im excited for this new chapter in my life.

I am going to be doing things my way, and want to tell those who wanna hate on me in advance; there are plenty other of creators and content out there that you may enjoy better 🤷🏻‍♂️ I am gonna do me!

with love,
🦁
Ignore the fugly haters who could never compare to you. They’re just jealous, desperate, and lame. Miserable people love to make others miserable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lobon3000