Video Channing Rodd

Dem the tapes he was trying to get people to buy? Some 10 and 15 second clips?
pXTiDpt.gif
Nope, its almost 15 minutes in total but i'm not gonna share everything i've got. Just want to give you guys a piece of it.
 
Definitely underwhelming. I know he's a bit older now and we can't go back to his younger prime days, but I was just saying.. this comeback, with that less defined bod and unkempt facial hair, he's not as appealing as before that I don't know if people would want him back for more.. I mean, aside from poor quality big-brother type of camera, these pictures won't draw new fans!
View attachment 150671071View attachment 150671091

And yes, the years 2019-2021 was peak Channing Rodd, he was part of their All-Star Roster back then!View attachment 150672021View attachment 150671101View attachment 150671721View attachment 150671151View attachment 150671841


there is nothing "unkempt" about his facial hair here. it's literally a neat, lined up beard like most adult black men have. Y'all give off pedo vibes throwing shade when men grow up and don't look 15 anymore...
 
there is nothing "unkempt" about his facial hair here. it's literally a neat, lined up beard like most adult black men have. Y'all give off pedo vibes throwing shade when men grow up and don't look 15 anymore...
Channing Rodd ain't 15 in here when he was hot, fresh and clean-shaven. Get off of your sensitive onion skin.2020-03-13-channing-rod-bryce-beckett-1080pthumb-1160.jpg
Adobe_20220527_004816.png