Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some are hot, some are not. I was much more into them when they were one of the first companies to do bareback. I love Wren, Heath, Kristopher,Vander and Jet. I just wish the tops didn't always have to jack off to cum when either fucking or getting fucked. I like more realistic ass breeding and oral breeding, which are extremely rare with Chaos.

mickchasels

Superior Member
Media
I like sexy twinks Kyle Wyncrest and Timmy. Kyle almost always cums from fucking. Their scenes are very hot. I wish hot studs like Bronson and Braxton had more scenes. Any updates on them? I heard Kyle have his own cb account but I can’t find it.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some are hot, some are not. I was much more into them when they were one of the first companies to do bareback. I love Wren, Heath, Kristopher,Vander and Jet. I just wish the tops didn't always have to jack off to cum when either fucking or getting fucked. I like more realistic ass breeding and oral breeding, which are extremely rare with Chaos.

Yeah. CF and SC started doing regular bareback around 2011-2012, but CM was having regular bareback updates around 2009. I kinda liked Wren, even though I didn't care for most of his scene partners.

Crushed Coconut

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like:

Teo - the early version with the full head of curly, brown hair.

Zane - again, the early version. The tall guy who had been on CF as Todd and did scenes with Brent and Cade. I kinda expected him to be a mostly top because of his size, but he seemed to bottom more often than top.

Ransom - again, the early version. He's been there forever along with Vander.

Kristopher - mentioned above

Kyle Wyncrest - mentioned above. He has a real sexy voice and seemed so nice and shy at first. He's been more aggressive lately and I ain't mad at it.

Espen - from recent times. He's the sorta-tall twinkie. Curious to know what he identifies as.

And Glenn and Wills.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah. CF and SC started doing regular bareback around 2011-2012, but CM was having regular bareback updates around 2009. I kinda liked Wren, even though I didn't care for most of his scene partners.
Parings can definitely make or break scenes at Chaos. I didn't like all their men, but the best of their guys were insanely hot and a bit different from studio offerings. He discovered a number of big stars including Griffin Barrows, who is so hot but tend not to like his scenes after Chaos.

Reactions: LudHaddon

Pixelmeow

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, almost forgot Wyatt. One solo video, gorgeous scruffy hunk with a hairy chest and nice load. Too bad they pulled his scene off of the website. Probably the same case like Smith from SC.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For me CM's biggest problem was not doing internals. He had hot pairings and when I was positive the scene would end in an internal I was 100% disappointed. I'm sure @Capitolhillguy agrees. He also titles his vids "X fills Y" or "A breeds B", but they always pull out, jack off, and then stick it back in. Cum eating is also almost non-existant. Some changes would bring CM to the top of my list given the great guys he finds.

Capitolhillguy

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For me CM's biggest problem was not doing internals. He had hot pairings and when I was positive the scene would end in an internal I was 100% disappointed. I'm sure @Capitolhillguy agrees. He also titles his vids "X fills Y" or "A breeds B", but they always pull out, jack off, and then stick it back in. Cum eating is also almost non-existant. Some changes would bring CM to the top of my list given the great guys he finds.
I HATE mis labeling.

Reactions: LudHaddon