Charades with Jeb Bush

Javierdude22: So I was watching CNN today, and heard Jeb Bush commenting on the political refugees from Haiti, who hijacked a boat.

I had to pull out my Bushism Dictionary (2nd volume), but after a few reruns I finally figured out what he said:

Jeb:Yeah so uhm...the boat...ya know...they were on this thing...a vessel!!...yea...anduh, so they kinda hijacked it ya know...the uhm...Cubans (peronal advisor: Haitians Sir)....YES!...Haitans...and ya know...thats wrong...hijacking that uhm...vessel....thing..

GW in support of his bro (with a combined IQ of a microwave dinner)

GW: Yeah I just wanna let the Haitian refugees know...thattuh....if they is wanting to come to the US, the US clothesguard...coastguard!!...will send them back. We are lobbying with Mr Aristide already (through text messages?), to handle the situation.

Hm, I wonder if the Haitians running for their lives, with hardly electricity, let alone a tv, have heard that announcement?..

Fucked up peeps...fucked up

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, my theory is that Bush is John Grubor, so he could easily have an instant messenger. That is, when he's not switching IDs to avoid killfiles.