Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Charlie naked with some friends
7rzV6NT.jpg

D

deleted1149118

Hey just a heads up y'all. I'm in LA today and I was on Hinge. I saw some guy using Charlie's photos and pretending to be him, literally. I reported the profile and had a friend use a throwaway IG account to message him on my behalf that I'd reported the profile and that he and his rep should know about it. If Charlie is using any app it would probably be Raya which is invite only for high profile individuals.

I don't understand why people catfish let alone pretend to be famous people. The fuck do you get out of it ????

MJbran0mon

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey just a heads up y'all. I'm in LA today and I was on Hinge. I saw some guy using Charlie's photos and pretending to be him, literally. I reported the profile and had a friend use a throwaway IG account to message him on my behalf that I'd reported the profile and that he and his rep should know about it. If Charlie is using any app it would probably be Raya which is invite only for high profile individuals.

I don't understand why people catfish let alone pretend to be famous people. The fuck do you get out of it ????

lol you really think you’re in the FBI or something

Yasiel1990

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lol you really think you’re in the FBI or something
I’m still really confused as to why use a throwaway account on his friends behalf? Why couldn’t he just message him directly not that he’ll look at it anyways the guy probably gets hundreds of messages.