Cold shower, sir! You're too heated! LOLi just wanna insert my 5 inch cock inside his sweaty pussy and breed him 24/7
Mmm I don't know if I necessarily believe this.yes. i saw him on one of the livestreams.
Or I just know well enough to not trust everything I read off of LPSG? But go off, sis!well you're from the south of course you're still gonna defend a trumpie no matter what
"Because I say so" isn't evidence dude, and the site regs prohibit making potentially libelous accusations, just fyi.yes. i saw him on one of the livestreams.
Why acidic ?his cum must be so acidic and his pussy must be funky and tight. i wanna flood his pussy with my cum
Why acidic ?![]()
I have jacked off so many times to this you have no idea.Just in case instagram decide to delete this soon. Lol! Jesus.
View attachment 75751811
Sucking that thick cock off and later feeling it throb in my hand as I fuck his tight ass from behind.what did you think of? please share
Can you share Aaron’s videos?Right, no only fans. All from cam. It’s weirdly formatted but I’m gonna convert tomorrow / Wednesday and post.
Are you speaking from experience?.Most men who’s working out religiously. The protein intake is high so their cum tastes salty and acidic unless they really balance it with lots of fruits and vegs
Picture #1 reminds me a bit of young Dan Rockwell.
Are you speaking from experience?.
Thnk u for sharingHey Guys,
I have made a shared googl druve with a few nudes of Chase’s that I could find. I however cannot find a lot and if all of you could add everything you have soon that would be great.
Thanks
Chase Calvit Google Drive
Show a little common decency and take it to DMs instead of buzzing everyone's notifications needlessly.Please do share
hat last pic JesusThat booty
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.