Chase Gray

Anything on him? He’s always live like everytime I open TikTok. One time he even continued the stream while he slept 🙄. He’s hot and dating Toney but seems like a scammer
 
Anything on him? He’s always live like everytime I open TikTok. One time he even continued the stream while he slept 🙄. He’s hot and dating Toney but seems like a scammer
I wouldn’t say scammer. He posts nudes and everything
 
He looks like every other poofy haired blond gym brat, I saw his lives and his voice caught me off guard, came here to see what the hype was about… of course he’s just another twink with a god complex that thinks he’s worth a million bucks. 😆
 
  • Like
Reactions: NonDairy
guys, has anyone downloaded the short video of Chase's body being kissed by Toney in bed? I uploaded it here, that's so hot lol. but it was deleted by the moderator, and I just realized that the video has also been deleted from their X. If anyone has it, please send it to me privately. Thxx
 
guys, has anyone downloaded the short video of Chase's body being kissed by Toney in bed? I uploaded it here, that's so hot lol. but it was deleted by the moderator, and I just realized that the video has also been deleted from their X. If anyone has it, please send it to me privately. Thxx
Bc its fake. They being called out for baiting
 
He looks like every other poofy haired blond gym brat, I saw his lives and his voice caught me off guard, came here to see what the hype was about… of course he’s just another twink with a god complex that thinks he’s worth a million bucks. 😆

He comes across as arrogant and self-important, which makes his TikTok livestreams uncomfortable to watch. His demeanor isn’t particularly kind, and the way he constantly elevates himself above others is off-putting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NonDairy
He comes across as arrogant and self-important, which makes his TikTok livestreams uncomfortable to watch. His demeanor isn’t particularly kind, and the way he constantly elevates himself above others is off-putting.
I've never seen him be any of those things. He's a total sweetheart.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Annacory
Is his speaking style a bit feminine? I don't have TikTok, so I don't know what it sounds like when he's live lol. and i just saw a video of oj talking to him and just realized his speaking style is a bit feminine
Yeah a bit
 
I find the way this tiktok generation all wear crosses as fashion so interesting even the gay ones. It isn't reflected irl in my experience with most young gays.
 
He comes across as arrogant and self-important, which makes his TikTok livestreams uncomfortable to watch. His demeanor isn’t particularly kind, and the way he constantly elevates himself above others is off-putting.
Why do gay people on here want to believe everyone on here is baiting? Is it some type of kink yall have?