Chat Room Chatter

I like to spend sometime there...it gives me a chance to interact with ppl that I normally wouldn't meet in the real world and you meet some nice ppl ever now and then.It does get quiet alot too which I don't understand going into a chat room and not chatting but thats just me:dunno:
 
BronxBombshell said:
You could always have (God forbid) an off-topic chat. *gasp*:biggrin1:


hehehe ... yeah i know, that was - in some way - what i was getting at. :tongue: :biggrin1:
bronx, the very few times i've been in the chatroom and tried to start a reasonably intelligent conversation, it usually dwindled down to something like, "so how big's your cock, do u do anal, and can i cum on your face."

outrageous.
 
GoneA said:
hehehe ... yeah i know, that was - in some way - what i was getting at. :tongue: :biggrin1:
bronx, the very few times i've been in the chatroom and tried to start a reasonably intelligent conversation, it usually dwindled down to something like, "so how big's your cock, do u do anal, and can i cum on your face."

outrageous.

ouch dude.

I wander into the chat room from time to time. Normally I go in if I see someone I've talked with before. I agree with the experience of GoneA here though. Stuff like that causes me to start ignoring people. However I have had some really good conversations in there about things not even related to general lpsg material. Sometimes you'll never know what you'll get, and you'll never even know what the place is like at all until you have the balls to go in there a few times :smile:
 
Oh guys,

Yah the chat room can be terrible sometime. I personally can't stand the people that have been here for a year, have no photos or profile, and expect me to shell pics out.
But like Alt and Gone said, there can be some pretty cool people in there. You just gotta steer the convo your way. I quite enjoy it.:rolleyes:
 
jeff black said:
Oh guys,

Yah the chat room can be terrible sometime. I personally can't stand the people that have been here for a year, have no photos or profile, and expect me to shell pics out.
But like Alt and Gone said, there can be some pretty cool people in there. You just gotta steer the convo your way. I quite enjoy it.:rolleyes:

Yeah, I quite enjoy it too, Jeff. :rolleyes:

Admittedly, 99% of my conversations there are "off-topic" (cakes and linguistics are good), but... :smile:

All the no-profilers who have never made a contribution on the boards are blissfully easy to ignore, and there are often a couple of more regular posters in there at the odder hours of the day.

So, generally speaking, it's a :bigok: for the chatroom from me... especially if there are 3 or 4 of us talking 90-to-the-dozen in the main lounge.
 
It's just a really quiet room. My experience with this chat is just like with every other internet chat room out there. The vast majority of people there arent going to talk to you if you're not what they're looking for. Maybe you're too old, maybe your dick is too small, maybe you're the wrong gender or sexual orientation, maybe you have no hair, or too much hair in the wrong places, maybe you're too tall or too short, maybe you're the wrong color, maybe you're the wrong font. Maybe maybe maybe you'll find something that's enough to keep you, but if the bright lights dont receive you, then turn yourself around and come on home.

Anyway, if i'm not good enough to talk to in the chat room, I'll just sit in silence.
 
I find myself in chat a few times a week now. Most of the time we aren't even talking about LPSG related stuff. I enjoy talking with people who don't mind bringing up topics like sex, cock size, etc. It does slow down from time to time but we can usually get it going again.

Jeff I agree completely. Filling out my profile was one of the first things I did when I joined this site, first thing I do on every site. Those people that have been here for more than a month and don't have it filled out...they need to get that filled out.

Best thing about chat is I talk to people I doubt I would ever get to talk to in person or even post in the same topic as them. They my come across as crazy in thier posts but are nice people in chat. Think more members need to find the live chat button and join in.
 
GoneA said:
hehehe ... yeah i know, that was - in some way - what i was getting at. :tongue: :biggrin1:
bronx, the very few times i've been in the chatroom and tried to start a reasonably intelligent conversation, it usually dwindled down to something like, "so how big's your cock, do u do anal, and can i cum on your face."

outrageous.
I usually get the same.

I've managed to kick start a few interesting conversations in there (I've continuously failed to drop in on one), and usually after a while they start to die down, and then one of the lurkers will PM me asking about how big my cock is.

And then repeatedly ask if I'm hard yet.

Thrilling.
 
seems chatrooms bring out the very aggressive crazies or the easily offended shy types...I think the 2 kinda like that
 
tallguypns said:
I was offended by that observation. <goes back to the corner>
_________________________________
Hi, TallGuyPns!

Welcome to the corner!
Say hello to our friend, Novice Btm.
We spend a lot of time here in the corner.
It's a great place to watch the LPSG circus go by.
Raisinette?
 
LMAO!! (((Web))) You crack me up, sweetie!:biggrin1:


Webster said:
_________________________________
Hi, TallGuyPns!

Welcome to the corner!
Say hello to our friend, Novice Btm.
We spend a lot of time here in the corner.
It's a great place to watch the LPSG circus go by.
Raisinette?
 
Webster said:
_________________________________
Hi, TallGuyPns!

Welcome to the corner!
Say hello to our friend, Novice Btm.
We spend a lot of time here in the corner.
It's a great place to watch the LPSG circus go by.
Raisinette?
Web just likes me because I actually venture out into the room, once in a while, long enough to steal some cake to bring back for him. :biggrin1: