Choosing Speedos

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by B_BigYoungSchwanz, Mar 4, 2012.

1. B_BigYoungSchwanz

B_BigYoungSchwanz New Member

Hey! I'm somewhat new here so please don't get angry if this has already been discussed, but what's the best kind of a speedo?

Should a speedo have a design? A color?
    Are the boxer-brief style better? or the Bikini-style?
    Should a little buttcrack be visible? or a little pube hair?

Well, I just got my first one three weeks ago and since then I've been addicted. I just love being able to have girls or guys or whoever see my cock and butt.

Any thought on my new one? (Soft in Pic)

Attached Files:

2. illinigradman

illinigradman Member

The one you had looks nice. Shows you off well and looks like it fits well. I think if you are going with more of the bikini style a solid color looks good. Maybe some size panels of a contrasting color but I like that look. When you got with the trunk style it seems to me that some variety of colors or patterns work well. I guess that is personal personal likes so other guys may have other ideas. I would recommend covering up the buttcrack but if you have a nice treasure trail or a bit of pube at the time it is cool. It is easy to get addicted to them. They feel and look good. Try out Aussiebum.com if you want to see some good looking suits.

3. erratic

Gold Member

My two cents (as always, fashion sense is highly individual):

The one in your picture is a good cut. I don't have anything against bikini style, but I think the square-cut look is a superior look for men. Especially fit men.

As for colour, that depends on the guy. Personally, I like strong designs and bold colours. I don't see why one would want a muted look on a beach.

As for buttcrack? An accidental peak-out is fine, but you don't want to look like you've got plumber's butt. And pubes are fine as long as it doesn't look like a nest of spiders is trying to crawl out of your speedo ;)

4. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Here's my choices from Andrew Christian

Attached Files:

5. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Same 3 with leather underneath: 5-snap Cockring with a 1.5 inch ball-stretcher strap.

Attached Files:

6. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Swim Outlet has a great selection. A standard athletic cut swim brief is more appealing to me than some of the designer brands. Check out the link below.

Men's Swim Briefs at SwimOutlet.com

7. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Choose what you feel comfortable with. Thankfully I am able to swim nude most of the time.

8. D_Bubba_Butter

D_Bubba_Butter Account Disabled

Where?

9. D_LouisGussetJr

D_LouisGussetJr Account Disabled

the red andrew christian with the cock ring/ballstretcher is HOT!

10. aquadude

aquadude New Member

Albums:
    It depends a lot on your body shape as well, I've seen some guys that look much better with the more square cut ones and some that look better with the traditional brief/bikini style ones. I personally prefer the brief/bikini style, but that comes from 8 years of being on water polo and swim teams.

Draft saved Draft deleted