Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Subscribed in hopes to see something .. save your money if he does show I will report back my fellow hoes
He’s being called out again for scamming the ppl who purchased his “VIP”. Pretty sure he’s going to turn the comments off again and delete them. Smh

Reactions: Atl98

Can someone post what his onlyfans looks like rn? I was so tempted to buy it

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I subscribed and bought his vip and he does send things out. In everything he’s sent his tattoos match and his face is in them lmfaoo. So idk how he’s scamming buttt
Well you must be the lucky one because I subbed too and literally watched him turn the comments off and delete all the ones about him that call him out or are negative. He sent out a message saying be patient he plans to show everything to those who stick around. I tipped on a post that he deleted to get something and the vid he sent was not him and I said something and he deleted the vid and told me he would send another which he hasn’t done yet.

Rondele

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey message him and say you know it wasn’t him and see if he replaces it
He did and it was definitely him this time. We’ll see how it goes. I may just let my sub expire and come back in a couple months. He release a sextape for $30 but I ain’t about to pay that. Lol