Chris Hatton Hatts17

GTStang

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There’s a reason there’s no thread on him.
He’s on the Do Not Post list and any content of his that does get posted will result in the thread being deleted and the poster of said content to be banned.

Davyroo

Superior Member
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In 10 years, most of these guys are going to be begging for someone to talk about them. They have a shelf life; much like a boy-band. It’s just the natural evolution. And the argument could be made that if we were still in the mid-to-late 20th century, then arguments about who owns what photos and rights would be more precise, and easier to dissect. But in an age when information travels the globe in seconds, your nude pictures are out there within 10 seconds of a posting. I wish them luck, but in the future, these “do not post” lists are going to seem very silly.

Twunk2001

Superior Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Couldn’t agree more. His content is stale. There's only so much teasing people will pay for before they get tired of wasting money.
Yeah I’ve seen him showing his ass that we’ve seen a million times and a tease of dick, it’s probably old for subscribers. A lot of people posted him on tumblr and Twitter before

toader

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His content is beyond boring and he needs to really step up his game....or leave the field. Yes, I have been a paid member for a while. It s teasing and more teasing and then some MORE teasing.......IE boring. Pple will soon start voting with their feet if he doesnt soon adjust accordingly.

GTStang

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
His content is beyond boring and he needs to really step up his game....or leave the field. Yes, I have been a paid member for a while. It s teasing and more teasing and then some MORE teasing.......IE boring. Pple will soon start voting with their feet if he doesnt soon adjust accordingly.
For a while I enjoyed how “creative” he was being with the teasing but it got old quick and I then cancelled. I’ve resubbed a few times since then (around 3 times) and I’ve come away very disappointed and I don’t bother anymore. His content is not worth it, probably why I keep getting notifications from onlyfans about his “Promos” to resubscribe for a reduced rate, which is still not worth it to me.

quantum

Superior Member
Media
In 10 years, most of these guys are going to be begging for someone to talk about them. They have a shelf life; much like a boy-band. It’s just the natural evolution. And the argument could be made that if we were still in the mid-to-late 20th century, then arguments about who owns what photos and rights would be more precise, and easier to dissect. But in an age when information travels the globe in seconds, your nude pictures are out there within 10 seconds of a posting. I wish them luck, but in the future, these “do not post” lists are going to seem very silly.

I don't know if it's for fame as much as being able to pay their bills. Getting naked and charging $15/month is some easy money. It's not a career though, you're right about that.

Although it seems like a lot of people here get mad that they can't have everyone's nudes for free. I think it's one thing to ask what's out there, but if someone has specifically gone out of their way to ask to be posted on a "do not post" list, we should respect their wishes. It's how he makes his money. It's understandable he doesn't want to give away the good content for free. Elsewise: no income. Think about it like someone coming into your place of work and trying to fuck with your job/money.

I don't believe the adage about "everything is on the internet forever" though. I remember cam models from 2007/2008 who have completely disappeared. The world moves on.

I subscribed to his OF and it's PG-13 content. I believe he upcharges for hole/cock shots via DM. I didn't stay around long enough to find out though.

lilmisslupe

Superior Member
Media
For a while I enjoyed how “creative” he was being with the teasing but it got old quick and I then cancelled. I’ve resubbed a few times since then (around 3 times) and I’ve come away very disappointed and I don’t bother anymore. His content is not worth it, probably why I keep getting notifications from onlyfans about his “Promos” to resubscribe for a reduced rate, which is still not worth it to me.

Exactly. The things he could do with this thicc body and especially that ass! omg! But in regards to your idea of not being worthy, I feel the same about that honey badger guy. He was hot at first, but after I discovered the views he shared on his Youtube channel, I found him less hot. I subscribed to him once, but his content was just ok. I kept getting promos to return, even free offers, but still it's not worth it.

I feel like these guys who charge a lot need content directors or producers! LMAO