The guys been objectified to the moon and back.I like Pratt as much as the next person but some of you all in this thread just make it weird and creepy...
He needs to be laid out naked and rode hardThis belly…
This is the definition of beefyThis belly…
This belly…
True.He has a big sexy ass.
I hope we see it again somedayHe has a big sexy ass.
He has such a moon face, masculine but round, perfect for swallowing hot dogs or cockomg Chris's big thick thighs, big fat ass, and big fat cock, and balls plus the fact he has a dad bod really turns me on!![]()
Chunky Pratt's my favorite Pratt to be honest, I'm glad we're getting back to that hahathere is something kinda hot about him not being able to shed those stubborn 15-maybe even 20 pounds. The Chonk looks good on his muscles
Chunky Pratt's my favorite Pratt to be honest, I'm glad we're getting back to that haha
I wanna dominate him
Me too.I wanna dominate him
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.