He should do that to my faceI would definitely give it up for Mr. Pratt.
![]()
Yes!!!!!He should do that to my face
Preferably while grabbing the back of my head so I can't pull away and am forced to accept every throbbing inch of his fat dick, as he uses my mouth and throat for his pleasureYes!!!!!
I have a gay Chris Pratt doppleganger in my hands right now. He's only 5 inches long uncut, but that takes nothing away. He's still sexy.
always bulking season for Pratty
I have a gay Chris Pratt doppleganger in my hands right now. He's only 5 inches long uncut, but that takes nothing away. He's still sexy.
I can see it. Pratt's stoner kid brother vibes (I'm not saying he is a stoner, just a vibe the pic you shared gives)
He using that ruler to measure his dick?
He is so fucking fineee
Mad they edited so much of the scene
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.