Chris pratt

If you feel so bad, why do you even bother posting here?

In this thread? Because I just said I like looking at him, and I can post in whatever thread I want

Well I mean it’s OK to still find someone physically attractive and not like their values and morals. There’s nothing wrong with differentiating the two. :)

Yeah, I see a lot of that here...this was just a more unique scenario for me :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: LadyLena
He was gone for a while from insta if I remember correctly.
I don't know what he did in that time but it certainly made him look younger. I was totally surprised and like: "Who's that teenage boy in Chris Pratt's story?"
 
I love this lol. But yeah sometimes it’s like that though. Someone can be sexy as hell with either a horrible personality or views that can’t be agreed with. As long as they’re just viewed as sexual objects worth fantasizing about, that’s all that matters. UNLESS they do something or say something that’s extremely offensive.
You're saying, 'let's lust after him like a pervert, but we can judge his moral character according to our 'values' '

Laughable really, as is most of this thread
 
You're saying, 'let's lust after him like a pervert, but we can judge his moral character according to our 'values' '

Laughable really, as is most of this thread
I don't think most people can find a person attractive when they did horrible stuff*. If an eye candy can be separate from the personality, let's just look at great CGIs of perfect bodies and faces and get on with it. The humanness of these celebrities is what makes the difference, or there's little point dwelling on them when there are so many porn stars willing to show us the goods.
I find it hard to make clear the distinction between judging someone's appearance and judging someone's actions. If you object to one then you should object also to the other, and in that case there's little point in visiting this site.

[*] I'm not implying this is the case with Pratt.