Chris spearman onlyfans.com

HardArd

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you mean scam? Its plastered all over his official snapchat and Instagram story. Just asking if anyone else has signed up to see if he's posting anything worthwhile

TYTYTY

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
harsh? no, i don't think so, he is a piece of shit in real life, it's incredibly lucky for him to avoid the jail.

Reactions: jtm011

chatelaine76

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
These lads need to understand that the "teasing" BS will only entice people to join but not to stay. They need to post nudes - at the very least - if they want to make money off it.

I noticed another Irish model - Kevan Jordan - has an Only Fans account. Anyone checked it out?

Reactions: Knuckles

chelsea213

Experimental Member
Media
its terrible and definitely a scam; I subscribed thinking there "must" be original content however it is just him reporting things you've seen on Instagram.

Apparently he is deleting comments that he doesn't like about people that are complaining, however, what did we expect, he's a piece of shit

GatorBear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Chris has already stated he will not show full frontal or anything more than butt shots as he can not jeopardize his schooling. He also said this gives him time to work up to being more comfortable posting more risqué pix and by the time he finishes his doctorate he would post more.,,,, make of it what you will